Scientific, Technical and Supporting Staff: Details of Service records in respect of Scientific staff, Technical staff, Supporting Staff, their computerized data and details of court cases pertaining to IARI and also Register for sending quarterly/annual returns are maintained in Personnel-I (Scientific Staff), Personnel-III (Supporting Staff), Personnel-V (Technical Staff) and Law Section.
The Finance Wing of the Institute is maintaining different type of Documents/records such as cash book, Cheque book, and objection books records pertaining to Pension work, Broadsheet of HBA, Car, Computer, Monthly Account, Annual Account of Institute and GPF A/cs. & other documents as prescribed in the ICAR Audit manual.
- Personal files of all the admn. category staff members
- Recruitment files of all admn. category posts
- Files regarding nomination of Drawing & Disbursement Officers at different Divisions/Regional Stations/ Dte. of Institute
- Posting / Transfer files of all admn. category staff except senior administrative cateogy officers posted by the Council.
- Seniority List files of all admn. category staff members
- Reservation Rosters for all the administrative category posts except for Group 'A' officers posted by the Council
- Different information files sought by the Council and other Govt. Agencies.
- Files related to Compassionate Appointment Cases
- Files related to RTI Cases
- Files related to admn. category staff sanctioned in different Projects, National Fellow Schemes, National Proessor Schemes
- Service Book of administrative category staff posted at Directorate
- Files for granting ACP to admn cateogy staff except for Group 'A' staff posted by the Council
- Files related to cases of clearance of Probation Period / Confirmation of admn. cateogy staff
- File related to Delegation of Powers among senior officers
- File regarding allocation of duties among senior officers
- File related to issue of No Dues Certificate in r/o admn. category staff posted at Date.
- Files related to grant of Advance Increment to Stenographers
- Files related to Inter-Institutional Transfer of admn. category staff
- File regarding Extension of revised Pay Scale to Assistants and PA
- File regarding Retirement of Admn. Cateogy Staff
- File regarding 10% cut on admn. category posts
- File regarding review of admn. category posts as per Min. of Finance instructions
- File regarding transfer of admn. category staff in DMR/NRCPB
- File regarding Audit Objections
- File regarding scheme of KVK, Shikohpur, Gurgaon
- File regarding correspondance related to IJSC/IGC items
- Files regarding Pay Fixation /Anamolies cases /Periodical Increment / Leave Applications
- Miscelleneous Files / Guard Files
- Different reference books to consult rule position
- Dak Diary Register / Despatch Register / File Movement Register/Increment Register/ Service Book Register / RTI cases diary register / leave application diary register
- Old Records
Disciplinary Cases: The following books/documents are being referred while dealing with the Disciplinary cases and other matters pertaining to Confidential Reports in Office Methods and Vigilance (OMV) Section:
- Swamys Compilation on CCS (CCA) Rules 1965
- Swamys Compilation on CCS (Conduct) Rules-1964
- Swamys Compilation on Confidential Reports
- Vigilance Manual issued by CVC
- G.B.Singhs Handbook for Disciplinary Authorities
- G.B.Singhs Commentary on CCS (CCA) Rules
Statement of documents held in OMV Section
|CR Dossier of Scientists Working in IARI||-||450|
|CR Dossier of Technical Working in IARI||-||600|
|CR Dossier of Ministerial Working in IARI||-||500|
|CR Dossier of Supporting Working in IARI||-||53|
|Files of Ministerial Staff regarding Adverse Remarks||-||2002 onwards till date|
|Files of Scientists/Technical regarding Adverse remarks||-||1995 onwards|
|Files pertaining to Disciplinary cases||-||1994 onwards|
|Files pertaining to Complaints file||-||from the beginning|
|Files pertaining to Theft files||-||from the beginning|
|Diary Register||-||01/01/04 onwards|
|Movement Register||-||11/09/04 onwards|
|Peon Books||-||27/10/04 onwards|
|Despatch Register||-||01/07/05 onwards|
|Dossiers of Expired/retired Ministerial Staff||-||2003 onwards|
|Dossiers of Expired/retired Sci./Tech. Staff||-||from the beginning|
|Vigilance Clearance Register||-||from the beginning|
|Divisional files regarding CRs of Sci./Tech.||-||2003 onward|
|Miscellaneous files||-||2003 onwards (25 files)|
The documents related to Rules and Regulations, Course Contents, Admission procedures and implementation of teaching programmes as dealt by the Academic Council and the PG School are maintained in the PG School.
The Division of Agril. Extension carries out its mandate through the following functions/activities:
1) Research : The basic and applied researches are conducted through the approved inhouse projects and externally funded projects. The specific technical programmes and standardized methodologies are followed to accomplish the objectives under the projects. The progress and achievements of the projects are reported in the relevant divisional level and institute level documents like RPFs, Annual reports, SRC report, QRT reports etc.
2) Teaching : The post graduate teaching is imparted for M.Sc. and Ph.D. degree programmes in the discipline of Agricultural Extension. The PG students researches are documented in the form of theses. The educational achievements are incorporated in the annual reports, PG school reports etc.
3) Human Resource Development : The HRD activities are pursued through organization of training programmes under CAS (Centre of Advanced Studies), ICAR Summer/Winter schools and other national and international sponsored trainings. A wider publicity is given about the training courses well in advance through circulation of training brochure/folders and digital mode via IARI web site. The applications/nominations, duly recommended by the concerned authorities are invited on the prescribed proforma. The selection of trainees is based on eligibility criteria and individual merits. The training manuals in the form of compendium are brought out for the benefit of participants. The salient achievements/highlights of the HRD activities are documented in the CAS reports, Annual reports, Newsletters etc.
4) Extension : The extension activities are specifically related to (i) information and farm advisory services, (ii) front line demonstrations (FLDs) in collaboration with Directorate of Maize Research (iii) Krishi Vigyan Mela, exhibitions, field days etc. and (iv) coordination work of Extension Council of IARI.
A suitable criteria/mechanism is followed for selection of participant farmers in the FLD programmes. The significant achievements of extension activities/the FLDs are presented in the relevant reports. The progress reports and action plan of various extension, transfer of technology activities namely Out reach extension programmes, ATIC activities, KVK activities are presented in the Agenda Notes of the Extension Council meetings.
The pertinent information in respect of specified activities of the Division of Extension has also been provided in IARI website (www.iari.res.in) The website information is updated as and when required.
Personal Claim Section: