The procedure followed in the decision making process, including channels of supervision and accountability
[Section 4(b)(iii) of RTI Act]
For various type of admn. process, the officers in a particular chain process the files and take decisions as per extent of powers delegated to them. The finance wing is also included in decision making process where financial matters are involved like purchase, works, pension etc. All officers above the level of AAO are in supervisory position. They are accountable to the extent the power share has been delegated to them.
As regard financial matter the cases are being examined with reference to the provision laid down in the FR,SR and GFR as well guidelines issued by the ICAR/GOI from time to time. The work of Section is supervised by sectional Incharge i.e. AF & AO & SFAO of the various sections under overall supervision of Comptroller, IARI.
Work covered in OMV Section
- Disciplinary cases of All the Scientific/Technical/Ministerial/Supporting Staff of the Institute and its Regional Stations.
- To examining and scrutinizing of cases in details and issue of charge sheet by processing the case.
- Appointment of Inquiry Officer and Presenting Officer.
- Go through with Inquiry Reports and put up before higher authorities.
- Issuing of Penalty orders.
- Issue of vigilance Clearance and Integrity Certificate on the basis of Cases and CRs of All the Scientific/Technical/ Ministerial/Supporting Staff of the Institute and its Regional Stations.
- To deal with the Theft cases of the Institute and its Regional stations.
- To follow the Vigilance Awareness Week Instructions.
- IJSC/BOM/IGC proceedings
- Monitoring of ICAR instructions regarding disciplinary rules.
- Appointment of Vigilance Officer.
- Complaints reg. Irregularities in store purchase/job work etc. and other misc.complaints.
- Maintenance of CR dossiers of All the Scientific/Technical/Ministerial/Supporting Staff of the Institute and its Regional Stations.
- Communication of adverse entries and issue of orders for the same in r/o all Scientific/Technical/Ministerial/Supporting Staff of the Institute and its Regional Stations.
- Preparation of grading for placing before DPC meeting in respect of Scientist/Technical/Ministerial Staff and submission the same to the DPC meeting alongwith CR dossiers as and when required.
- Issue of Instructions regarding writing of AARs/CRs and instructions of ICAR/Govt. of India instructions received from time to time
- Forwarding of CRs and CR dossiers to ICAR and copies of CRs to outside departments.
- Weeding out of the record of OMV.
- Maintenance of casual leave account of staff of OMV Section
- To prepare the statement of files pending outside the section.
- Submission of quarterly report of Hindi Raj Bhasha
- Submission of ICAR quarterly Reports.
- Submission of RTI Reports.
- To process the Cases received under RTI Act pertaining to OMV Section.
- Monitoring Punctuality and Regularity of Attendance in Directorate.
- Audit Paras and Parliaments Questions referred to OMV Section.
- Update, upkeep and maintenance of 1500 (approx.) CR Dossiers and disciplinary files of All the Scientific/Technical/Ministerial/Supporting Staff of the Institute and its Regional Stations from the year 1994 onwards.
- Any other work assigned by Senior officers.