- Need based training was imparted to the students and staff members of Plant Pathology/ Microbiology/ Virology on molecular techniques for diagnosis of virus and virus like diseases.
- Farmers are advised for management of virus and virus like diseases of fruits and vegetable crops under MGMG, and in general.
- Organized demonstration on management of PRSV in papayaat research farm.
- Demonstration of papaya lines PS-1 and PS-3 and technologies for the management of viral diseases in vegetables at farmers’ fields.
- Organized and participated KisanMelas for transfer of technology.
Figure: Decoration of office building on the Independence Day (15.08.2018)
Figure: Workshop on safe use of pesticides (31.012018)
Figure: Workshop on safe use of pesticides (31.01.2018)
Figure: Celebrations of Hindi Divas (07.09.2018)
Figure: Celebrations of Hindi Divas (07.09.2019)
Figure: RashtriyaSwachchhtaAbhiyan (October 2018)
Figure: RashtriyaSwachchhtaAbhiyan (23.9.2019)
Figure: Organization of art competition for children during RashtriyaSwachchhtaAbhiyan (30.12.2019)
Figure: Visit to farmer’s fieldunder MGMG scheme(08.03.2017)
Figure: Farmers Rally(15.10.2016)
Figure: Visit of IARI Fellow Farmer (26.05.2016)
Figure: H’bleParliamentary Committee (Rajbhasha) inspected the work done by the Station (29.06.2015)
Figure: Dr T. Mohapatra, Secretary (DARE) and DG (ICAR) planting a tree at the Research Farm of IARI,RS, Pune(21.10.2016)
Figure: Dr T. Mohapatra, Secretary (DARE) and DG (ICAR) visiting Research Farm (21.10.2016)
Figure: DrT. Mohapatra, Secretary (DARE) and DG (ICAR)with the staff of IARI RS Pune (21.10.2016)