IARI has three Guest Houses, Ganga International Guest House, Dr Rajendra Prasad Farmer's Hostel and Sindhu Scientist Hostel situated in the campus. These Guest Houses are primarily meant for official guests of the IARI/ ICAR/participants of Seminars / Workshops/ Symposia / Conferences / Training Programmes Organised by the Institute as well as those sponsored by the ICAR. Scientists/Researchers from other ICAR Institute/SAUs/ Central /State Government may also be accommodated provided they write well in advance for reservation of rooms to the Officer In-charges of the respective Guest Houses. Accommodation shall be provided subject to the availability of rooms at the time of arrival of the guests. The Guest Houses provide beddings (bed sheet, pillow, sheet, pillow-cover, blanket, mattress etc.). An inventory of articles for use in the rooms is available in each room. The guests are requested to check these items at the time of occupying the room. The responsibility for any missing item will, thereafter, rest with the guests. The guests are responsible for proper use and upkeep of the materials/fixtures provided in the rooms as also in the guest house. They shall be liable to pay charges for any loss or damage caused during their stay. Check-out time is 24 hrs from the time of arrival. The Guest may check in at any time, however, for the purpose of accounting, a day means 24 hours from the time of occupancy/arrival. Fraction of day will be counted as full day. All dues should be cleared before departure during office hours preferably (10 AM-4 PM) on working days. Please demand official receipts for payments made.
Some Do's and Dont's
- Persons staying in the Guest House are not entitled to bring in unauthorised guest(s) to stay with them in the Guest House.
- Institute authorities are not responsible for valuable items kept in the rooms.
- Alcoholic drinks in the Guest House are strictly prohibited.
- All visitors coming to see a guest staying in the guest house shall have to make entries in the register available with the security guard.
- Cooking is not allowed in the rooms.
- Food/meals, except tea/coffee are served only in the dinning hall.
- The guests are requested to switch off the lights and fans, close windows and lock their rooms when they go out.
- Please do not pay tips to the staff.
- The Guest House is meant for you. Please help us to keep it clean.
- There is always room for improvement. Suggestions/complaints, if any, may be put in the suggestion box kept in the guest house.