Publications (Top 10 Publications having NAAS rating 6 and above with first or corresponding author only) :
- Aditya, K. S., Subash, S. P., Praveen, K. V., Nithyashree, M. L., Bhuvana, N., & Sharma, A. (2017). Awareness about minimum support price and its impact on diversification decision of farmers in India. Asia & the Pacific Policy Studies, 4(3), 514-526. (Impact Factor 2.05)
- Suresh, A., Aditya K.S, Jha, G., & Pal, S. (2018). Micro-irrigation development in India: an analysis of distributional pattern and potential correlates. International Journal of Water Resources Development, 1-16. (NAAS 7.90)
- Aditya K S., Thiyaharajan, M., Padmaja, S. S., & Jha, G. K. (2021). The Indian Crop Insurance Puzzle: A Discourse from Behavioral Science Perspective. National Academy Science Letters. NAAS 6.42
- Kuriachen, P., Suresh, A., Aditya, K. S., Venkatesh, P., Sen, B., & Yeligar, S. S. (2021). Irrigation development and equity implications: the case of India. International Journal of Water Resources Development, 1-17. NAAS 9.14
Awards / Recognitions / Fellowship (Upto Five) :
- Netaji Subhas ICAR- International fellowship 2019-20
- R.T. Doshi award for best paper presentation( First) in the 28th annual conference of Agricultural Economics Research Association, held at UAS, GKVK, Bangalore from 16 to 18 December, 2020.