M.Sc. : ICAR- Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi. Additional Qualifications: MBA (Finance) Madurai Kamarajar University, Madurai and MA (International Relations), Annamalai University, Chidambaram.
Ph.D : Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore
PG School, Faculty Disciplines : Agricultural Extension.
No. of Students Guided : - M.Sc : 5 (as a member)
Publications (Top 10 Publications having NAAS rating 6 and above with first or corresponding author only) :
- L Muralikrishnan, Rabindra N Padaria, Anchal Dass, Anil K Choudhary, Bharat Kakade, Shadi Shokralla, Tarek K Zin El-Abedin, Khalid F Almutairi, Hosam O Elansary. Elucidating Traditional Rice Varieties for Consilient Biotic and Abiotic Stress Management under Changing Climate with Landscape-Level Rice Biodiversity, Land, October 2021, NAAS Rating 9.47.
- L Muralikrishnan, Rabindra N. Padaria, Anil K Choudhary, Anchal Dass, Shadi Shokralla, Tarek K. Zin El-Abedin, Shadi A. M. Abdelmohsen, Eman A. Mahmoud and Hosam O. Elansary. (2022). Climate Change-Induced Drought Impacts, Adaptation and Mitigation Measures in Semi-Arid Pastoral and Agricultural Watersheds. Sustainability�2022,�14(1), 6. NAAS Rating 9.25.
- Vijay Pooniya*, R. R. Zhiipao, Niraj Biswakarma, Dinesh Kumar, Y. S. Shivay, Subhash Babu, Kajal Das, A. K. Choudhary, Karivaradharajan Swarnalakshmi, R. D. Jat, R. L. Choudhary, Hardev Ram, Mukesh K. Khokhar, Ganapati Mukri, K. K. Lakhena1, M. M. Puniya, Rajkumar Jat, L. Muralikrishnan*, A. K. Singh & Achal Lama. (2022). Conservation agriculture based integrated crop management sustains productivity and economic profitability along with soil properties of the maize wheat rotation. Scientific Reports 2022. 12:1962. NAAS Rating 10.38
- L Muralikrishnan, V Sangeetha, Sukanya Barua, Anil K Choudhary, Anchal Dass, Premlata Singh. Food and nutrition consumption pattern vis-à-vis healthcare aptitude among farming households of north Indian plains, Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 8-2020, NAAS Rating 6.21.
- Prabhu Govindasamy, Sonu Kumar Mahawer, Debalin Sarangi, Hanamant M Halli, TK Das, Rishi Raj, Vijay Pooniya, L. Muralikrishnan, Sunil Kumar, Amaresh Chandra ( 2022). The comparison of Canopeo and sample point for measurement of green canopy cover for forage crops in India. Methods X, Elsevier. Volume 9, Pages 101916. Impact factor 2.21.
- Sukanya Barua, Satyapriya, Rajeev Kumar, V. Sangeetha, L. Muralikrishan and Monika Wason( April 2023). Knowledgeability about organic food consumption and the factors behind it. Front. Nutrition. Section. Nutrition and Sustainable Diets. Volume 10 - 2023 | https://doi.org/10.3389/fnut.2023.1125323. (NAAS Rating 12.01)
- Govindasamy P, Muthusamy SK, Bagavathiannan M, Mowrer J, Jagannadham PTK, Maity A, Halli HM, G. K. S, Vadivel R, T. K. D, Raj R, Pooniya V, Babu S, Rathore SS, L. Muralikrishnan and Tiwari G (2023) Nitrogen use efficiency—a key to enhance crop productivity under a changing climate. Front. Plant Sci. 14:1121073.doi: 10.3389/fpls.2023.1121073. (NAAS Rating 12.31)
Patent / Technologies / Methodologies / System etc. (Upto Five) :
- Concept on Agri-Nutri (A2N) Smart village model in U.P. and Haryana for undertaking Behavioral Change Communication (BCC) interventions
- Concept on Social capital based Agripreneurship (Nutripreneurship) models for Inclusive and Sustainable Development in India
- Concept on Village clusters- New Model for Sustainable Development
- Concept on Climate Change Impact oriented Community based Disaster Management Practices in Coastal Tamil Nadu
- Concept on Climate Resilient Water Conservation Technologies for Sustainable Rice Prduction
Awards / Recognitions / Fellowship (Upto Five) :
- ICAR- JRF in year 2010
- UGC-JRF in year 2012
- Young Scientist Award ISEE in 2019
- Best Extension Scientist Award by Society for Nature and Applied Sciences in 2022