M.Sc. : Chaudhry Charan Singh University, Meerut, UP
Ph.D : -Bharati, Santiniketan, WB
PG School, Faculty Disciplines : Agronomy
No. of Students Guided : - M.Sc : 3
Ph.D : 1
Publications (Top 10 Publications having NAAS rating 6 and above with first or corresponding author only) :
- Singh Raj, Das T.K., Kaur Ramanjit, RishiRaj and Shekhawat Kapila. 2016. Weed management in dryland agriculture in India for enhanced resource use efficiency and livelihood security. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci., India, Sect. B Biol. Sci., DOI 10.1007/s40011-016-0795
- Kumar Mahesh, Kar Amal and Singh Raj. 2016. Interventions of high residual sodium carbonate water-degraded soils amelioration technology in Indian Thar Desert and Farmers Response. Nat. Acad. Sci. lett. (July-August, 2016) 39 (4): 245-249.
- Singh Raj, Dogra Atul , Sarkar Ashutosh, Saxena Anurag and Singh Bhagwan . 2018. Technology gap, constraint analysis and improved production technologies for yield enhancement of barley (Hordeum vulgare) and chickpea (Cicer arietinum) under arid conditions of Rajasthan. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 88 (2): 273–9.
- Kumar Mahesh, Singh Raj and Kumawat, R.N. 2017. On-farm performance of wheat grown on sodic soils irrigated with high RSC water in arid regions of Rajasthan. Journal of Soil and Water Conservation, 16(3): 279-284.
- Singh Raj and Tripathi K.P. 2008. Effect of inputs on moisture use efficiency and productivity in green gram (Vigna radiata) under low rainfall situation. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences 78(5): 408-12. 2
- Raj Rishi, Das, T.K., Kaur Raman Jeet, Singh Raj and Shekhawat Kapila.2018.Invasive noxious weed management research in India with special reference to Cyperus rotundus, Eichhornia crassipes and Lantana camara. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 88 (2):181-196
- Raj Rishi , T.K. Das , Ramanjit Kaur , Kapila Shekhawat , Raj Singh , V.K. Singh Effects of nitrogen and densities on interference and economic threshold of Phalaris minor in wheat Crop Protection 135 (2020) 105215.
- Singh Raj and Hazarika , U.K. 1996. Allelopathic effects of Galinsoga Parviflora car. and Bidens pilosa L. on germination and seedling growth of soybean and groundnut . Allelopathy Journal 3(1):89-92
- Bhargavi, B., Behra, U.K., Rana, K.S and Singh Raj. 2019. Productivity resource use efficiency and profitability of high value crops embedded diversified cropping systems. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences 89(5):73-79.
- Kaur Ramanjit , Das, T.K. , Banerjee Tirthankar, Raj Rishi , Raj Singh , Suman Sena, Impacts of sequential herbicides and residue mulching on weeds and productivity and profitability of vegetable pea in North-western Indo-Gangetic Plains. Scientia Horticulturae Scientia Horticulturae 270 (2020) 109456
Patent / Technologies / Methodologies / System etc. (Upto Five) :
- Sri Dhar, Raj Singh and Tomar, B.S. 2019. Developed Pusa Dharni variety of cowpea
- Integrated weed management in mothbean (Vigna aconityfolia)
- Integrated weed management in rice based cropping sysyems for NEH region
- Improved production technologies of barley and chickpea crops under arid zone condition
- Nutrient management in mungbean under arid zone condition
Awards / Recognitions / Fellowship (Upto Five) :
- Fellow, Arid Legume Society of India
- Member, Framing definition of non-crop area by plant protection division, Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers welfare, Govt. of India
- Appreciation letter from Deputy Governor of Kandhar, Islamic Republic of Afganisthan
- Best Paper Presentation Award during the 9th National Extension Education Congress-2018 held at CAEPHT, Ranipool, Sikkim on Nov. 15-17, 2018.
- Editor, News letter, Indian Society of Agronomy