M.Sc. : Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi
Ph.D : Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi
PG School, Faculty Disciplines : Agricultural Physics
Publications (Top 10 Publications having NAAS rating 6 and above with first or corresponding author only) :
- Ranjan, R., Chopra, U.K., Sahoo, R.N., Singh, A.K. and Pradhan, S. (2012) Assessment of plant nitrogen stress in wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) through hyperspectral indices. International Journal of Remote Sensing. 33 (20), 6342-6360
- Ranjan, R., Chopra, U.K., Sahoo, R.N., Pramanik, M., Singh, A.K., Pradhan, S. and Alam, N.M. (2015) Resource conservation in wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) under different water and nitrogen stress levels, Indian Journal of Soil Conservation. 43 (2), 159-165.
- Ranjan, R., Sahoo, R.N., Chopra, U.K., Pramanik, M., Singh, A.K. and Pradhan, S. (2015) Assessment of water status in wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) using ground based hyperspectral reflectance, Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci., India, Sect. B Biol. Sci. DOI 10.1007/s40011-015-0618-6
- Sharma, N. K., Ranjan, R.*, Pramanik, M. and Alam, N. M. (2016) Dynamics of soil physical and chemical properties under wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) - poplar (Populus deltoides M.) based agroforestry system. Indian Journal of Agroforestry. 18 (2), 41-46.
- Pramanik, M., Ranjan, R*., Garg, N.K., Tripathi, S.K. and Singh, R. (2020) Development of non-stress baseline of crop water stress index for wheat in humid sub-tropical climate in India. Journal Environmental Biology. 41, 234-239.
Patent / Technologies / Methodologies / System etc. (Upto Five) :
- Ranjan, R., Sharma, N.K., Tiwari, A.K. and Mehta H. (2018) Plastic mulching in maize + cowpea intercropping for higher productivity and profitability under rainfed condition in doon valley,ICAR-IISWC, Dehradun (Technology Brochure-03/DD/E-201
Awards / Recognitions / Fellowship (Upto Five) :
- CSIR-JRF (Earth Science)-2007, 2008; SPM call
- First rank in ARS- 2010 in Soil Science-(SP & SWC) conducted by ASRB, GoI
- Merit medal for Soil Science and Agroforestry by ICAR-IISWC, Dehradun