M.Sc. : ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi
Publications (Top 10 Publications having NAAS rating 6 and above with first or corresponding author only) :
- Trivedi, Ankita, et al. "Long-term impacts of integrated nutrient management with equivalent nutrient doses to mineral fertilization on soil organic carbon sequestration in a sub-tropical Alfisol of India." Carbon Management 11.5 (2020): 483-497.
- Trivedi, Ankita, et al. "60 years of fertilization and liming impacts on soil organic carbon stabilization in a sub-tropical Alfisol." Environmental Science and Pollution Research 28.33 (2021): 45946-45961.
- Trivedi, A., & Dutta, A. (2020). Soil health cards: limitations and ways to fix the loopholes. Current science, 118 (9), 1137-1138.
- Dutta, A., Trivedi A., Nath, C.P., Sen Gupta, D., Hazra, K. K. “A comprehensive review on grain legumes as climate-smart crops: challenges and prospects.” Environmental Challenges (2022). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.envc.2022.100479
- Dutta, A., Trivedi, A., Nath, C. P., Gupta, D. S., & Hazra, K. K. (2022). A comprehensive review on grain legumes as climate-smart crops: challenges and prospects. Environmental Challenges, 100479.
- Dutta, Asik, and Ankita Trivedi. "Waste to Wealth: Utilization of Slaughterhouse Wastes as Phosphate Fertilizer in India." (2022): 1-5.
- Rani, R., Singh, J. P., Sanyal, A., Rajora, M. P., & Trivedi, A. (2022). Lasiurus sindicus Henr., a key perennial fodder grass for desert ecosystem. Arid Land Research and Management, 1-19.
- Didawat, R.K., Sharma, V.K., Nath, D.J., Patra, A., Kumar, S., Biswas, D.R., Chobhe, K.A., Bandyopadhyay, K.K., Trivedi, A., Chopra, I. and Dutta, A., 2022. Soil biochemical properties and nutritional quality of rice cultivated in acidic inceptisols using long-term organic farming practices. Archives of Agronomy and Soil Science, pp.1-16.
- Karadihalli Thammaiah, M., Pandey, R.N., Purakayastha, T.J., Chobhe, K.A., Vashisth, A., Chandra, S., Pawar, A.B. and Trivedi, A., 2022. Impact of low molecular weight organic acids on soil Olsen phosphorus and its phyto-availability to soybean (Glycine max). Journal of Plant Nutrition, pp.1-17.
- Rani, K., Tigga, P., Roy, A., Das, A., & Trivedi, A. (2022). Chapter-9 Nutrient Availability and Plant Productivity through PGPR: Mechanisms, Potential and Constraints. Agricultural Biotechnology, 75, 138.
Awards / Recognitions / Fellowship (Upto Five) :
- ICAR-Junior Research Fellowship
- ICAR-Senior Research Fellowship
- Editorship of Annals of Agricultural Research journal
- Associate editor of Annals of Plant And Soil Research