M.Sc. : ICAR-Indian Agricultural Statistics Research Institute
PG School, Faculty Disciplines : Agricultural Statistics
Publications (Top 10 Publications having NAAS rating 6 and above with first or corresponding author only) :
- Jha, G. K., Mazumder, C., Kumari, J. and Singh, J. Nonlinear Principal Component Based Fuzzy Clustering: A Case Study of Lentil Genotypes. Indian Journal of Genetics and Plant Breeding (2014), 74(2), 189.
- Mazumder, C., Jha, G. K., Parsad, R., Bharadwaj, A. and Kumari, J. Principal Component based Fuzzy c-means Algorithm for Clustering Lentil Germplasm. Journal of Indian Society of Agricultural Statistics (2015), 69(3), 307-314.
- Murmu, D. K., Das, B., Yonzone, R., Mazumder, C. and Das, A. Assessment of genetic diversity of green and ripe chilli under the Alluvial zone of West Bengal. Research in Environment and Life Science (2017), 10(2), 54-57.
- Yonzone, R., Murmu, D. K., Das, B. and Mazumder, C. Screening of chilli genotypes against the leaf curl and anthracnose disease under field condition (2017). Green Farming, 8 (6), 1368-1371.
- Aditya, K. S., Praveen, K. V., Ahamed, B. Z. and Mazumder, C. Quantifying the role of disembodied technologies in enhancing farm income: A case of the dibbling method of red gram cultivation in Kalburgi district of northern Karnataka. Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics (2018), 73 (3), 269-280.
- Imran, K., Renjini, V. R., Jagriti, Rohit., Nitish., Chiranjit, M., Bhagyalakshmi, K., and Venkatesan, P. Participatory rural appraisal approach for the identification of the problem and development of village agricultural development plan of Saalaivembu village. Multilogic in Sciencee(2018), 8 (C), 103-109.
Awards / Recognitions / Fellowship (Upto Five) :
- Junior Research Fellowship (2010)
- Rajib Gandhi National Fellowship for SC/ST (2014)