M.Sc. : ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi
Ph.D : ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi
Publications (Top 10 Publications having NAAS rating 6 and above with first or corresponding author only) :
- Kumar, Neeraj, K. R. Soren, C. Bharadwaj, Sneha Priya PR, Abhishek K. Shrivastava, Madan Pal, Manish Roorkiwal et al. "Genome-wide transcriptome analysis and physiological variation modulates gene regulatory networks acclimating salinity tolerance in chickpea." Environmental and Experimental Botany 187 (2021): 104478.
- Kumar, Neeraj, Chellapilla Bharadwaj, Sarika Sahu, Aalok Shiv, Abhishek Kumar Shrivastava, Sneha Priya Pappula Reddy, Khela Ram Soren et al. "Genome-wide identification and functional prediction of salt-stress related long non-coding RNAs (lncRNAs) in chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.)." Physiology and Molecular Biology of Plants 27, no. 11 (2021): 2605-2619.
- Kumar, Neeraj, Hirdayesh Anuragi, Maneet Rana, Parichita Priyadarshini, Rajesh Singhal, Subhash Chand, Vinod Kumar Sood, Sultan Singh, and Shahid Ahmed. "Elucidating morpho‐anatomical, physio‐biochemical and molecular mechanism imparting salinity tolerance in oats (Avena sativa)." Plant Breeding 140, no. 5 (2021): 835-850.
- Kumar, Neeraj, C. Bharadwaj, K. R. Soren, M. C. Meena, PR Sneha Priya, Nilesh Joshi, Anjali Soni et al. "Response of shoot ionic (Na+/K+) distribution on yield and agro-physiological traits in chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.) recombinant inbred lines population under salinity." INDIAN JOURNAL OF GENETICS AND PLANT BREEDING 81, no. 04 (2021): 92-95.
- Kumar, Neeraj, Chellapilla Bharadwaj, Anjali Soni, S. U. P. R. I. Y. A. Sachdeva, M. C. Yadav, M. A. D. A. N. Pal, K. R. Soren et al. "Physio-morphological and molecular analysis for salt tolerance in chickpea (Cicer arietinum)." Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences 90, no. 4 (2020): 132-136.
- Soren, Khela Ram*, Praveen Madugula*, Neeraj Kumar*, Rutwik Barmukh, Meenu Singh Sengar, Chellapilla Bharadwaj, Parbodh Chander Sharma et al. "Genetic dissection and identification of candidate genes for salinity tolerance using Axiom® CicerSNP array in chickpea." International journal of molecular sciences 21, no. 14 (2020): 5058. (*Joint First Authors)
Awards / Recognitions / Fellowship (Upto Five) :
- AWSAR Award 2021,Department of Science and Technology (DST)
- ICAR- Indian Agricultural Research Institute Merit Medal, 2022
- Best Student award (Ph.D.), Agrivision, 2021
- University gold medal (B.Sc. Agriculture) VNMKV, Parbhani, 2015