M.Sc. : Division of Soil Science and Agricultural Chemistry, ICAR-IARI, New Delhi
Ph.D : Division of Soil Science and Agricultural Chemistry, ICAR-IARI, New Delhi
PG School, Faculty Disciplines : Division of Soil Science and Agricultural Chemistry, ICAR-IARI, New Delhi
Publications (Top 10 Publications having NAAS rating 6 and above with first or corresponding author only) :
- Prasenjit Ray, S. Chattaraj, S. Bandyopadhyay, R.K. Jena, S.K. Singh, and S.K. Ray. (2021). Shifting cultivation, soil degradation, and agricultural land-use planning in the northeastern hill region of India using geo-spatial techniques. Land Degradation & Development, 32(14): 3870-3892. DOI: 10.1002/ldr.3986.
- Prasenjit Ray, S.N. Gogoi, S. Bandyopadhyay, R.K. Jena, S. Ramachandran, G.K. Sharma, K.D. Sah, S.K. Singh and S.K. Ray (2021). Soil-cum-nutrient management package for achieving high yield and quality of mulberry (Morus indica L.) leaf in acid soil of North eastern India. Journal of Plant Nutrition, DOI: 10.1080/01904167.2021.1921196.
- A. Ghosh*, A. Das, D. Das, Prasenjit Ray*, R. Bhattacharyya, D.R. Biswas and S.S. Biswas (2020). Contrasting land use systems and soil organic matter quality and temperature sensitivity in North Eastern India. Soil and Tillage Research 199, 104573.
- Prasenjit Ray, S.N. Gogoi, S. Bandyopadhyay, S. Padua, R.K. Jena, P. Deb Roy, S. Ramachandran, G.K. Sharma, K.D. Sah, K. Trivedy, S.K. Singh and S.K. Ray (2018). Fertility status of mulberry (Morus indica L.) growing soils of upper Brahmaputra valley region of north eastern India. Range Management & Agroforestry, 39(2):147-155.
- Prasenjit Ray, S.P. Datta and B.S. Dwivedi (2017). Long-term irrigation with zinc smelter effluent affects important soil properties and heavy metal content in food crops and soil in Rajasthan, India. Soil Science and Plant Nutrition 63(6): 628-637.
- Prasenjit Ray and S.P. Datta (2016). Solid phase speciation of Zn and Cd in zinc smelter effluent-irrigated soils. Chemical Speciation & Bioavailability 29(1): 6-14.
- Prasenjit Ray, S.K. Singhal, S.P. Datta and R.K. Rattan (2013). Evaluation of suitability of chemical extractants for assessing available zinc in acid and alkaline soils amended with farmyard manure and sludge. Agrochimica, 57(4): 347-360.
- Prasenjit Ray, S.K. Singhal, S.P. Datta and R.K. Rattan (2013). Bio-fortification of Indian spinach (Beta vulgaris L. var. all green) with zinc application in acid and alkaline soils amended with organics. Agrochimica, 57(2): 149-165.