M.Sc. : Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi
Ph.D : Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi
PG School, Faculty Disciplines : Agricultural Chemicals
No. of Students Guided : - M.Sc : 4 guided + 2 pursuing
Ph.D : 3 pursuing
Publications (Top 10 Publications having NAAS rating 6 and above with first or corresponding author only) :
- Kumar, R., Kundu, A., Dutta, A., Saha, S., Das, A., & Bhowmik, A. (2021). Chemo-profiling of bioactive metabolites from Chaetomium globosum for biocontrol of Sclerotinia rot and plant growth promotion. Fungal Biology, 125(3), 167-176.
- Kundu, A., Dutta, A., Mandal, A., Negi, L., Malik, M., Puramchatwad, R., Antil, J., Singh, A., Rao, U., Saha, S., & Kumar, R., (2021). A comprehensive in vitro and in silico analysis of nematicidal action of essential oils. Frontiers in Plant Science, 11, 614143
- Dutta, S., Kundu, A., Dutta, A., Saha, S., & Banerjee, K. (2021). A comprehensive chemical profiling of phytochemicals from Trachyspermum ammi and encapsulation for sustained release. LWT, 147, 111577.
- Keerthiraj, M., Mandal, A., Dutta, T. K., Saha, S., Dutta, A., Singh, A., & Kundu, A. (2021). Nematicidal and molecular docking investigation of essential oils from Pogostemon cablin ecotypes against Meloidogyne incognita. Chemistry & Biodiversity, 18(9), e2100320.
- Kumar, P., Chauhan, A., Kumar, M., Kuanr, B. K., Kundu, A., Solanki, R., & Kapur, M. K. (2021). In vitro and in silico anticancer potential analysis of Streptomyces sp. extract against human lung cancer cell line, A549. 3 Biotech, 11(6), 254.
- Keerthiraj, M., Bhowmik, A., Saha, S., Dutta, A., Chawla, G., & Kundu, A. (2022). Optimisation of patchoulol in the lipid-soluble concentrates of Pogostemon cablin using response surface methodology (RSM) coupled with genetic algorithms (GA). Industrial Crops and Products, 182, 114826.
- Manjesh, K., Kundu, A., Dutta, A., Saha, S., & Neelakanthaiah, B. S. (2022). Bio-insecticidal nanoemulsions of essential oil and lipid-soluble fractions of Pogostemon cablin. Frontiers in Plant Science, 13, 874221-874221.
- Kundu, A., Mandal, A., Dutta, A., Saha, S., Raina, A. P., Kumar, R., & Ghosh, A. (2022). Nanoemulsification of Kaempferia galanga essential oil: Characterizations and molecular interactions explaining fungal growth suppression. Process Biochemistry, 121, 228-239.
- Dutta, S., & Kundu, A. (2022). Macroporous resin?assisted enrichment, characterizations, antioxidant and anticandidal potential of phytochemicals from Trachyspermum ammi. Journal of Food Biochemistry, e13847.
- Neel, S., Mandal, A., Dutta, A., Saha, S., Das, A., Chawla, G., & Kundu, A. (2023). Response surface methodology guided process optimizations, modeling and biofunctional analysis of phytochemicals from Nigella sativa seeds as a potential antifungal agent. Industrial Crops and Products, 199, 116695.
Patent / Technologies / Methodologies / System etc. (Upto Five) :
- Know-hows developed for intensification of patchouli alcohol in the lipid-soluble concentrate of Pogostemon cablin leaves.
- Process for resin assisted purification of rosmarinic acid-3-O-glucopyranoside from Trachyspermum ammi seeds.
- Essential oil based oil-in-water emulsions for antifungal action against Aspergillus and Penicillium species.
- Process for intensification of a lignan, tambulin from Zanthoxylum alatum fruits.
- Nanoemulsification of essential oils and fat soluble phyto-components using natural biopolymers for pest control
Awards / Recognitions / Fellowship (Upto Five) :
- IInd Dr. HK Jain Memorial Young Scientist Award in 2022, ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi
- Outstanding women scientist award in 2019 during National Agrochemicals Congress: Country's status on various fronts of Agrochemicals. Society of Pesticide Science-India.
- Shasya Suraksha Yuva Pratibha Award, 2016. Association for Advancement in Plant Protection.
- Best poster awards in 2012, 2016, 2019 and 2023 in different National and International conferences/symposium
- IARI Merit medal for outstanding Academic Performance in Ph.D. 2011. ICAR-IARI, New Delhi.