M.Sc. : University of Delhi, Delhi
Ph.D : University of Delhi, Delhi
PG School, Faculty Disciplines : Agricultural Chemicals
No. of Students Guided : - M.Sc : 8
Ph.D : 4
Publications (Top 10 Publications having NAAS rating 6 and above with first or corresponding author only) :
- M Tippannanavar, A Verma, Rajesh Kumar, R Gogoi, A Kundu, N Patanjali (2020) Preparation of Nanofungicides Based on Imidazole Drugs and their Antifungal Evaluation. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry 68 (16), 4566-4578
- P Mondal, Rajesh Kumar, R Gogoi (2017) Azomethine based nano-chemicals: Development, in vitro and in vivo fungicidal evaluation against Sclerotium rolfsii, Rhizoctonia bataticola and Rhizoctonia solani. Bioorganic Chemistry 70, 153�162.
- S Pal, V Singh, Rajesh Kumar and Robin Gogoi (2020) Design and development of 1,3,4-thiadiazole based potent new nano-fungicides. Journal of Molecular Structure. 1219: 128507
- Rajesh Kumar, K K Nair, Md. I Alam, R Gogoi, P K Singh, C Srivastava, M Gopal and A Goswami (2015) Development and quality control of nanohexaconazole as an effective fungicide and its biosafety studies on soil nitifiers. Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology 15(2): 1350-1356
- Rajesh Kumar, C Devakumar, V Sharma, G Kakkar, D Kumar, P Panneerselvam (2007) Influence of physicochemical parameters of neem (Azadirachta indica A Juss) oils on nitrification inhibition in soil. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry 55 (4), 1389-1393
- Rajesh Kumar, C Devakumar, D Kumar, P Panneerselvam, G Kakkar, T Arivalagan (2008) Influence of edaphic factors on the mineralization of neem oil coated urea in four Indian soils. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry 56 (21), 10183-10191.
- NS Thombare, N Aggarwal, Rajesh Kumar, M Gopal (2012) Synthesis of 2-furyl-4-arylidene-5(4H)-oxazolones as new potent antibacterial agents against phyto-pathogenic and nitrifying bacteria, Journal of Environmental Science and Health, Part B, 47:4, 326-335
- N Aggarwal, Rajesh Kumar, P Dureja, JM Khurana (2011) Synthesis, antimicrobial evaluation and QSAR analysis of novel nalidixic acid based 1, 2, 4-triazole derivatives. European Journal of Medicinal Chemistry 46 (9), 4089-4099
- Rajesh Kumar, M Gopal, S Verma, KK Nair, R Gogoi, S Kulanthaivel, PK Singh, C Srivastava and A Goswami (2017) Influence of nanohexaconazole on ergosterol biosynthesis in Rhizoctonia solani kuhn and molecular characterization of sclerotial fungi. Advanced Science, Engineering and Medicine, 9 (2): 122-129
- Rajesh Kumar, M Gopal, S Pabbi, S Paul, M I Alam, S Yadav, K K Nair, N Chauhan, C Srivastava, R Gogoi, P K Singh and A Goswami (2016) Effect of nanohexaconazole on nitrogen fixing blue green algae and bacteria. Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology 16, 643-647.
Patent / Technologies / Methodologies / System etc. (Upto Five) :
- M Gopal, S C Roy, I Roy, S Pradhan, C Srivastava, R Gogoi, Rajesh Kumar and A Goswami (2018) Nanoencapsulated hexaconazole: A novel fungicide and the process for making the same. Indian Patent No. 292080
- M Gopal, S C Roy, M Ghose, R Dasgupta, C Devakumar, B Subrahmanyam, C Srivastava, R Gogoi, Rajesh Kumar and A Goswami (2016) A process for preparation of polymer encapsulated nano sulfur fungicide. Indian Patent No. 277235
- Rajesh Kumar, Anupama and BS Parmar (2017) Process for the preparation of 5-substituted-1,3,4-oxadiazole-2-thiols as urease and nitrification inhibitors. Indian Patent No. 279536
Awards / Recognitions / Fellowship (Upto Five) :
- NAAS Associate