M.Sc. : Banasthali Vidyapith, Rajasthan
Ph.D : Mewar University, Rajasthan
PG School, Faculty Disciplines : Bioinformatics
Publications (Top 10 Publications having NAAS rating 6 and above with first or corresponding author only) :
- Singh DP, Bisen MS, Prabha R, Maurya S, Yerasu SR, Shukla R, Tiwari JK, Chaturvedi KK, Farooqi MS, Srivastava S, Rai A, Sarma BK, Rai N, Singh PM, Behera TK, Farag MA. Untargeted Metabolomics of Alternaria solani-Challenged Wild Tomato Species Solanum cheesmaniae Revealed Key Metabolite Biomarkers and Insight into Altered Metabolic Pathways. Metabolites. 2023; 13(5):585. https://doi.org/10.3390/metabo13050585
- Singh DP, Bisen MS, Shukla R, Prabha R, Maurya S, Reddy YS, Singh PM, Rai N, Chaubey T, Chaturvedi KK, Srivastava S, Farooqi MS, Gupta VK, Sarma BK, Rai A, Behera TK. Metabolomics-Driven Mining of Metabolite Resources: Applications and Prospects for Improving Vegetable Crops. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. 2022; 23(20):12062. https://doi.org/10.3390/ijms232012062
- Iquebal MA, Jagannadham J, Jaiswal S, Prabha R, Rai A, Kumar D. Potential Use of Microbial Community Genomes in Various Dimensions of Agriculture Productivity and Its Management: A Review. Front Microbiol. 2022 May 17;13:708335. doi: 10.3389/fmicb.2022.708335. PMID: 35655999; PMCID: PMC9152772.
- Singh DP, Singh V, Shukla R, Sahu P, Prabha R, Gupta A, Sarma BK, Gupta VK. Stage-dependent concomitant microbial fortification improves soil nutrient status, plant growth, antioxidative defense system and gene expression in rice. Microbiological Research. 2020. Volume 239, 126538
- Singh DP, Singh V, Gupta VK, Shukla R, Prabha R, Sarma BK, Patel JS. Microbial inoculation in rice regulates antioxidative reactions and defense related genes to mitigate drought stress. Scientific Reports 2020, 10(1):1-17.
- Prabha R, Singh DP, Gupta S, Gupta VK, El-Enshasy HA, Verma MK. Rhizosphere metagenomics of Paspalum scrobiculatum L. (Kodo millet) reveals rhizobiome multifunctionalities. MDPI Microorganisms 2019, 7:608.
- Prabha R, Singh DP (2019) Cyanobacterial phylogenetic analysis based on phylogenomics approaches render evolutionary diversification and adaptation: an overview of representative orders. 3 Biotech, 9(3), 87.
- Singh DP, Prabha R, Gupta VK, Verma MK (2018). Metatranscriptome analysis deciphers multifunctional genes and enzymes linked with the degradation of aromatic compounds and pesticides in the wheat rhizosphere. Frontiers in Microbiology, 9:1331.
- Sahu PK, Singh DP, Prabha R, Meena KK, Abhilash PC (2018). Connecting microbial capabilities with the soil and plant health: options for agricultural sustainability. Ecological Indicators, 105, 601-612
- Prabha R, Singh DP, Rai A (2015) StressMicrobesInfo: Database of Microorganisms Responsive to Stress Conditions. Interdiscip Sci. (Springer) 8(3):203-8
Patent / Technologies / Methodologies / System etc. (Upto Five) :
- XenMetaDB. Interactive user-friendly web-database of genes/transcripts and pathways involved in degradation of pesticides and other xenobiotics, mined from 105 crop rhizosphere metagenome datasets. http://webapp.cabgrid.res.in/xenmetadb
- FungRep. Interactive user-friendly web-database of microsatellite repeats from different fungal species. http://www.mcr.org.in/fungrep/
- ChloroMitoSSRDB. Contains information of microsatellites in chlorplast and mitochondrial genomes. http://www.mcr.org.in/chloromitossrdb/index.php
- StressMicrobesInfo. Contains information about microorganisms which are involved in various stress conditions. http://webapp.cabgrid.res.in/Stressmicrobs/stressdb.html
- BioInfoKnowledgeBase. Contains information about more than 1000 tools and databases which are required for various kinds of analyses and knowledge search. http://webapp.cabgrid.res.in/BIKB/edb_home.html
Awards / Recognitions / Fellowship (Upto Five) :
- NAAS Young Scientist Award. 2022.
- SERB National Post Doctoral Fellowship (N-PDF) by SERB, DST, Govt of India. 2016.
- International travel grant by Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB), Department of Science and Technology, Govt. of INDIA for participating in 9th Asian Young Researchers Conference on Computational and Omics Biology, 21-22 Jan. 2016, Bipolis (Singapore).
- International travel grant from “Genome Big Bang” group (Global COE program), University of Tokyo for oral presentation in 5th AYRCOB, Korea, 2011.
- Young Scientist Award by Chhattisgarh Council of Science and Technology in Chhattisgarh Young Scientist Congress (28 Feb-01 Mar, 2017), Chhattisgarh.