M.Sc. : R.B.S. College, Bichpuri, Dr. B.R.Ambedkar University, Agra (U.P.)
Ph.D : R.B.S.College, Bichpuri, Dr. B.R.Ambedkar Unversity, Agra (U.P.)
PG School, Faculty Disciplines : Horticulture (Floriculture)
No. of Students Guided : - M.Sc : 03
Ph.D : 06
Publications (Top 10 Publications having NAAS rating 6 and above with first or corresponding author only) :
- Swaroop, K., Jain, Ritu and Janakiram, T. (2015). Effect of different doses of gamma rays for induction of mutation in bougainvillea cv. Mahatma Gandhi, Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 85(9):1245-1247.
- Swaroop, K.(2010). Morphological variation and evaluation of gladiolus germplasm. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences,80(8):742-745.
- Swaroop, K., Singh, Kanwar P., Kumar, P. and Janakiram, T.(2016). Genetic diversity and response of gladiolus hybrids for growth, flowering and corms traits under ecological conditions of Delhi. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 86(12):1606-1612.
- Kumari, Meenu., Swaroop, K., Singh, S.K., Kamil Deeba., Singh, Bhupender and Bhardwaj, C. (2019). Response of gladiolus genotypes to In-vivo inoculation of Fusarium oxysporum f.sp.gladioli on growth, flowering and disease incidence. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 89(1):268-278.
- Kumari, Meenu. Swaroop, K., Singh, Kanwar P., Kumar, P.(2017). Varietal evaluation and biochemical changes due to field incidence of Fusarium wilt in gladiolus genotypes. Indian Journal of Horticulture, 74(4):579-585.ISSN 0972-8538.
- Dhakar, Sunita., Swaroop, K., Singh, Kanwar P., Das, T. K., Kumar, Prabhat and Singh, Naveen (2016). Integrated weed management practices in gladiolus and their effect on flowering, weed density and corm yield. Indian Journal of Horticulture, 73 (4): 570-575.
- Kumari, Meenu., Singh, S.K., Swaroop, K., Kamil Deeba and Singh, Kanwar P.(2018). Diversity analysis of Fusarium oxysporum f.sp.gladioli isolates using Fatty Acid Methyl Ester (FAME) profiling. Indian Journal of Horticulture, 75(3):536-539.ISSN 0972-8538.
- Kumari, Pratiksha., Swaroop, K., Janakiram,T., Singh, S. K., Prasad, K. V. and Jain, R.(2016). In-vitro protocol for mass multiplication in bougainvillea (Bougainvillea sp.) cv. Mahatma Gandhi and Refulgenes. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 86(8): 1031-1036.
- Chaudhary, N., Swaroop, K., Janakiram, T., Biswas, D.R. and Singh, Geeta (2013). Effect of integrated nutrient management on vegetative growth and flowering characters of gladiolus. Indian Journal of Horticulture, 70(1): 156-159.
- Janakiram, T., Swaroop, K. and Das, T.K. (2014). Chemical weed management effects on productivity and profitability of gladiolus (Gladiolus hybrids) in North-Western Indo-Genetic plains. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 84 (8):951-956.
Patent / Technologies / Methodologies / System etc. (Upto Five) :
- Gladiolus-8 varieties released and 2 registered with NBPGR
- Chrysanthemum- 2 varieties (Pusa Anmol and Pusa Cenetary) released
- Marigold-1 variety (Pusa Arpita) released
Awards / Recognitions / Fellowship (Upto Five) :
- Fellowship conferred by Confederation of Horticulture Association of India.
- Fellowship conferred by Indian Society of Ornamental Horticulture.
- Received DAHS – Merit Award for the year 2011 conferred by Delhi Agri - Horticultural Society, New Delhi for outstanding contribution towards dissemination of technologies in the field of horticulture especially floriculture through organization of Horticulture Shows and Trainings.