M.Sc. : M.S.University, Vadodara
Ph.D : IARI
PG School, Faculty Disciplines : Seed Science and Technology
No. of Students Guided : - M.Sc : 4
Ph.D : 1
Publications (Top 10 Publications having NAAS rating 6 and above with first or corresponding author only) :
- Navinder Saini, Yashpal, Murali Krishna Koramutla, Naveen Singh, Satbeer Singh, Rajendra Singh, Sangita Yadav, Ramcharan Bhattacharya, Sujata Vasudev and D. K. Yadava. Promoter polymorphism in FAE1.1and FAE1.2 genes associated with erucic acid content in Brassica juncea. Mol Breeding (2019) 39: 75.
- Alka Shukla, Nidhi Srivastava, Poonam Suneja, Sanjay Kumar, Shiv K. Yadav, Zakir Hussain, J.C. Rana and Sangita Yadav (2018). Genetic diversity analysis in buckwheat germplasm for nutritional trait. Indian J. Exp. Biol.,56: 827-837.
- G. Ramakrishna, Parampreet Kaur, Deepti Nigam, Pavan K. Chaduvula, Sangita Yadav, Akshay Talukdar, Nagendra Kumar Singh and Kishor Gaikwad (2018). Genome-wide identification and characterization of InDels and SNPs in Glycine max and Glycine soja for contrasting seed permeability traits. BMC Plant Biol. 18:141.
- Alka Shukla, Nidhi Srivastava, Poonam Suneja, Shiv K. Yadav, Zakir Hussain, J. C. Rana, Sangita Yadav (2018). Untapped amaranth (Amaranthus spp.) genetic diversity with potential for nutritional enhancement. Genet Resour Crop Evol. 65:243-253.
- N. Saini, N. Kumar Singh, A. Vihan,, S Yadav, S Vasudev, D.K. Yadava, 2016: Development and validation of functional CAPS markers for the FAE genes in Brassica juncea and their use in marker-assisted selection. Breed Sci,. 66(5): 831-837.
- Shiv K. Yadav, Henk Jalink, Rob Van Der Schoor, S. Yadav, M. Dadlani.(2015). Quality improvement of aged cabbage (Brassica oleracea var capitata) using chlorophyll inflorescence sensor. Sci. Horti. 189 (6):81-85.
- Mawlong, K. Ali, D. Kurup, Sangita Yadav and Aruna Tyagi. (2014). Isolation and characterization of an AP2/ERF-type drought stress inducucible transcription factor encoding gene from rice. J. Plant Biochem Biotechnol. 23(1): 42-51.
- Sangita Yadav, S. Kumar, Z. Hussain, Poonam Suneja, S.K. Yadav, M. A. Nizar and M. Dutta. (2012). Guizotia abyssinica (L.f.) Cass.: An Untapped Oilseed Resource for the Future. Biomass and Bioenergy ,43:72-78
- Sangita Yadav, Poonam Suneja, Z. Hussain, Z.Abraham and S.K. Mishra (2011). Genetic variability and divergence studies in seed and oil parameters of mahua (Madhuca longifolia Koenig) J.F. Macribide accessions. Biomass and Bioenergy. 35(5): 1773-1778 .
- Sangita Yadav, Poonam Suneja, Z. Hussain, Z.Abraham and S.K. Mishra (2011). Prospects and potential of Madhuca longifolia (Koenig) J.F. Macbride for nutritional and industrial purpose. Biomass and Bioenergy. 35(4): 1539-1544.
Patent / Technologies / Methodologies / System etc. (Upto Five) :
- Germplasm containing high oil and high protein of wild horse gram was identified and registered (INGR No. 02007, IC 212722)
- Germplasm KM-5501 of Cowpea (INGR 08083) has been identified and registered
Awards / Recognitions / Fellowship (Upto Five) :
- IARI Merit Medal and Gold medal
- Fellow of Indian Society of Seed Technology