M.Sc. : CCS Univ., Meerut, UP
Ph.D : I I T Delhi, New Delhi
PG School, Faculty Disciplines : Environmental Sciences
No. of Students Guided : - M.Sc : 4
Ph.D : 0
Publications (Top 10 Publications having NAAS rating 6 and above with first or corresponding author only) :
- Singh R and Shukla A, A review on methods of flue gas cleaning from combustion of biomass, Renewable & Sustainable Energy Reviews 2014.
- Singh R, Shukla A, Tiwari S and Srivastava M. (2014). A review on delignification of lignocellulosic biomass for enhancement of ethanol production potential. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews. 32: 713-728.
- Singh R, Srivastava M 2016. Regional Renewable Energy India: Bioethanol from Rice Straw 2016 Current Sustainable/Renewable Energy Reports. 3-4:53�57.
- Singh R, Srivastava M and Shukla A 2016. Environmental sustainability of bioethanol production from rice straw in India: A review. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 54:202�216.
- Singh R, Kaur R, Lal K, Rosin K.G, Srivastava M, Shukla A 2017. Optimization of Chromium and Copper Adsorption on Chemically Treated Sawdust Using Response Surface Methodology. Asian Journal of Chemistry, 29(4):728-734.
- Singh R, Srivastava M, Rohatgi B, Kar A, Shukla A 2017. Microwave assisted chemical pre-treatment method for bio-ethanol production from rice straw. Asian Journal of Chemistry 29(5):943-950.
- Singh R, Raghuvanshi SP and Kaushik CP. (2008). Defluoridation of Drinking Water Using Brick Powder as an Adsorbent. Asian Journal of Chemistry, 20(8):5818-5826.
- Singh R, Lata, Pandey AK and Joshi HC. (2009). Enrichment of corn stillage after ethanol production. Journal of Environment Research and Development, 20(3): 890-892.
- Singh R, Lata and Joshi HC (2012). Saccharification potential of Indian maize cultivars for biofuel production. Vegetos. 25(1).
Awards / Recognitions / Fellowship (Upto Five) :
- Selected under SERC Fast Track (Department of Science and Technology) for Young Scientist entitled Development of economically viable conversion technology for ethanol production from rice straw.
- Technical Editor of Akshay Urja, Magazine published by Ministry of new and Renewable Energy.
- Fellowship granted under the BBSRC/DBT NEWS India-UK Virtual Joint Research Centre Scotland from 1 October to 30 November 2016 consists of work in CEH Edinburgh, University of Aberdeen Institute National Recherch� Agronomique (INRA), Paris, France.
- Rajbhasha Gaurav Puruskaar for Hindi book �Krishi avsesho se Jaivindhan� Ministry of Home Affairs, GoI.
- Best Paper award, Om Prakash Chaturvedi, K Kundu, Renu Singh, Methanolysis of Karanj (Pongamia pinnata) oil for production of biodiesel at the first International Seminar on Renewable Energy and Sustainable Development, 2015, 15-17 June 2015, Royal Uni