M.Sc. : Assam Agricultural University, Jorhat
Ph.D : Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi
PG School, Faculty Disciplines : PLANT PATHOLOGY
No. of Students Guided : - M.Sc : 6
Ph.D : 3
Publications (Top 10 Publications having NAAS rating 6 and above with first or corresponding author only) :
- Gogoi, Robin, Singh, D.V. and Srivastava, K.D. 2001. Phenols as a biochemical basis of resistance against Karnal bunt. Plant Pathology 50:470-476. [NAAS rating, 2020: 8.49]
- Nair, Kishore, K., Siddiqui, Weqar A., Kumar Rajesh, Niwas Ram, Gogoi Robin, Srivastava and Gopal Madhuban, 2014. Sensitive and rapid determination of elemental nanosulfur/sulfur by Liquid Chromatography. Journal of Separation Science 37:9-10. [NAAS rating 2020: 8.52]
- Rajesh Kumar, Kishore Kumar Nair, Md. Imteyaz Alam, Robin Gogoi, Pradeep Kumar Singh, Chitra Srivastava, Madhuban Gopal and Arunava Goswami (2015). Development and Quality Control of Nanohexaconazole as an Effective Fungicide and its biosafety studies on soil nitrifiers. Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology 02/2015; 15(2):1350-1356. [NAAS rating, 2020: 7.09]
- Saini, P. Gopal, M, Kumar R, Gogoi, R. and Srivastava, C. 2015. Bioefficacy evaluation and dissipation pattern of nanoformulation versus commercial formulation of pyridalyl in tomato (Solanum lycopersicum). Enviromental Monitoring & Assessment 187:541. [NAAS rating, 2020: 7.96]
- Rajesh Kumar, Madhuban Gopal, Sunil Pabbi, Sangeeta Paul, Imteyaz Alam, Sayrav Yadav, Kishore Kumar Nair, Neetu Chauhan, Chitra Srivastava, Robin Gogoi, Pradeep Kumar Singh and Arunava Goswami (2016). Effect of Nanohexaconazole on nitrogen fixing blue green algae and bacteria. Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology 16:643-647. [NAAS rating, 2020: 7.09]
- Ram Kumar, Usha Mina, Robin Gogoi, Arti Bhatia and R C Harit.2016. Effect of elevated temperature and carbon-di-oxide levels on maydis leaf blight disease tolerance attributes of maize. Agriculture, Ecosystems and Environment 231: 98-104. [NAAS rating, 2020: 9.95]
- Sundeep Kumar, Sunil Archak, .......... SC Bharadwaj, Robin Gogoi, JB Sharma, Sandeep Kumar GM, MS Saharan, Manas Bag, Anirban Roy, TV Prasad, RK Sharma, M Dutta, Indu Sharma and KC Bansal. 2016. Evaluation of 19,460 wheat accessions conserved in Indian National Genebank for identifying new sources of resistance to all three rusts and spot blotch. PLoS One DOI: 10.1371/journal.pone.0176602 December 12. [NAAS rating, 2020: 8.78]
- Mondal, Prithusayak, Kumar, Rejesh and Gogoi, Robin. 2016. Azomethine based nano-chemicals: Development, in vitro and in vivo fungicidal evaluation against Sclerotium rofsii, Rhizoctnia bataticola and Rhizoctonia solani. Bioorganic Chemistry, doi: http://dx. Doi.org/10.1016/j. bioorg. 2016.12.006. [NAAS rating, 2020: 9.93]
- Usha Mina, Ram Kumar, Robin Gogoi, Arti Bhatia, R.C. Harit, Deepak Singh, Amit Kumar and A. Kumar. 2017. Effect of elevated temperature and carbon dioxide on maize genotypes health index. Ecological Indicators. Online published in August, 2017. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1470160X17305526. [NAAS rating, 2020: 10.49]
- Mahawar, H., Prasanna R. and Gogoi, Robin, Singh S.S., Chawla, G. and Kumar A. 2020. Synergistic efects of silver nanoparticles augmented Calothrix elenkinii for enhanced biocontrol efcacy against Alternaria blight challenged tomato plants. 3 Biotech (2020) 10:102. [NAAS rating, 2020: 7.79]
Patent / Technologies / Methodologies / System etc. (Upto Five) :
- Oyster & milky mushroom cultivation technology in North-East India
- Management of green mould of oyster mushroom by garlic extract
- Rapid screening technique for evaluation of maize genotypes against stalk rot complex
- Two Patents: (1) Madhuban Gopal, S C Roy, I Roy, S Pradhan, C Srivastava, R Gogoi, Rajesh Kumar and A Goswami (2018). Nanoencapsulated hexaconazole: A novel fungicide and the process for making the same. Indian Patent No, 292080 [Application No. 2051/DEL/
- Maize Varieties: 1. Four (4) maize varieties namely ASKH1, APQH7, APQH5 and APH27 released in of 62nd Annual Maize Workshop held at Assam Agricultural University, Jorhat, 05-07 April, 2019 (Scientists contributors: Firoz Hossain, Vignesh,M., Jayant Bhatt,
Awards / Recognitions / Fellowship (Upto Five) :
- Nanaji Deshmukh ICAR Award for Outstanding Interdisciplinary Team Research under Social Sciences category received in the Pusa Krishi Vigyan Mela 2019 held during 5-7 March, 2019.
- M. J. Narasimhan Medal Award for Best research paper published in 2011 in Indian Phytopathology. Awarded in 2013. [Title of the paper:. Development of specific primers for detection of Karnal Bunt pathogen of wheat. (2011) Indian Phytopathology 64(2): 164
- Prof. H. C. Dube Outstanding Young Scientist Award, 2008, offered by Indian Society of Mycology & Plant Pathology at 30th Annual Conference held at University of Mysore, Mysore from 10-19 November, 2008.
- Prof. M.J. Narasimhan Academic Award of 1998 offered by Indian Phytopathological Society at 50th Annual Meeting held at Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Marahtawada University, Aurangabad (MS) from 17 � 19 February, 1998.
- IARI Merit Gold Medal of 1998 in the Ph. D. degree programme offered by Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi.