M.Sc. : Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswavidhyalaya, Mohanpur, West Bengal
Ph.D : Division of Plant Pathology, Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI)
PG School, Faculty Disciplines : Plant Pathology
No. of Students Guided : - M.Sc : 2
Ph.D : nil
Publications (Top 10 Publications having NAAS rating 6 and above with first or corresponding author only) :
- Bag, TK; Srivastava, AK; Yadav, SK; Gurjar, MS; Diengdoh, LC; Rai, R and Sukhwinder Singh. 2015. Potato (Solanum tuberosum) aeroponics for quality seed production in the northeastern Himalayan region of India. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 85(10): 1360-1364.
- Bag, T. K. (2004) Two New Orchid Hosts of Sclerotium rolfsii Sacc. from India. Plant Pathology 53: 255.
- Pradhan PC, Mukhopadhyaya A, Kumar R, Kundu A, Patanjali N, Dutta A, Kamil D, Bag TK, Aggarwal R, Bharadwaj C, Singh PK, Singh A. 2022. Performance appraisal of Trichoderma viride-based novel tablet and powder formulations for management of Fusarium wilt disease in chickpea. Frontiers in Plant Science. 2022 Oct 7; 13:990392. doi: 10.3389/fpls.2022.990392.
- Hamida, D., Kundu, A., Kaur, R., Tripathi, S. and Bag, T.K. 2023. Fusaric Acid Production by Different Isolates of Fusarium oxysporum f. sp. ciceris and Effect of Selected Culture Filtrate Containing Fusaric Acid on Dynamics of Plant Pigments in Chickpea. Legume Research. doi: 10.18805/LR-5039.
- Sherpa, A. R., Bag, T. K., Hallan, V. and Zaidi, A.A. (2006). Detection of Odontoglossun Ring spot virus in Orchid from Sikkim, India. Australasian Plant Pathology, 35: 69-71.
- Dutta, R., Azadthakur , N. S., Bag, T. K., Anita, N., Satish Chandra and Ngachan S. V. 2010. New Record of Red Palm Weevil, Rhynchophorus Ferrugineus (Coleoptera: Curculionidae) on Arecanut Palm from Meghalaya, India. Florida Entomologist. 93 (3):446-448.
- Gurjar, MS., Sagar, V., Bag, TK., Singh, BP, Sharma, S., Jeevalatha, A.; Bakade, RR. and Singh, K. S. 2015. Genetic diversity of Ralstonia solanacearum strains causing bacterial wilt of potato in the Meghalaya state of India. Journal of Plant Pathology, 97: 135-142.
- Yadav, S.K., Srivastava, A.K. and T.K. Bag. 2016. Effect of integration of nutrient sources on yield and quality of potato under rainfed conditions. Indian Journal of Horticulture. 73(4): 544-549.
- Yadav, S K., Lal, S S., Srivastava, A K., Bag, T K., Singh, B P. 2015. Efficacy of chemical and non-chemical methods of weed management in rainfed potato (Solanum tuberosum). Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences 85 (3): 382-386.
- Yadav, S K, Srivastava, A K; Bag, T K; Yogesh Kumar and Sushil Kumar. 2015. Productivity, profitability and resource use efficiency of potato (Solanum tuberosum) based cropping systems in eastern Himalayan region. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences 85: 921-925.
Patent / Technologies / Methodologies / System etc. (Upto Five) :
- Standardization of Aeroponic system in the NEH Region for production of disease free seed of K. Himalini, K. Himsona. K. Megha and K. Kanchan.
- Co- member in identification of Potato accessions CP 2163, CP 2294, CP 1722, CP 2000, CP 2379, CP1673, CP2011, CP2068, CP2132 and CP2333 were identified as resistance against late blight.
Awards / Recognitions / Fellowship (Upto Five) :
- Received 17th Prof. S. R. Bose Memorial Lecture Award (IMS, Kolkata) in 2021
- Honorary Fellow of the Indian Mycological Society (2014); Fellow of the Indian Phytopathological Society (2019); Fellow of the Indian Association of Hill Farming (2020)
- Received "Best Oral Presentation" award in IPSCONF2020 held during January 16-20, 2020 at ICAR-IARI Campus, New Delhi, India.
- Member secretary, QRT, National Research Centre for Orchids (ICAR), Pakyong 737106, Sikkim vide council letter F. No. 18-5/2003-I.A.V. dated 6.02.2004
- Associate Editor: Indian Association Indian Hill Farming, Barapani, Meghalaya (2013 17); Associate Editor: Allelopathy Journal(2017-2021); Editor: Indian Phytopathology, New Delhi ( 2017-2019) and Senior Editor: Indian Phytopathology (2023-2025)