M.Sc. : ICAR-Indian Agriculture Research Institute, New Delhi
Ph.D : ICAR-Indian Agriculture Research Institute, New Delhi
Publications (Top 10 Publications having NAAS rating 6 and above with first or corresponding author only) :
- Dhakar, R., Sehgal, V. K., & Pradhan, S. (2013). Study on inter-seasonal and intra-seasonal relationships of meteorological and agricultural drought indices in the Rajasthan State of India. Journal of arid environments, 97, 108-119.
- Dhakar, R., Chandran, M. S., Nagar, S., & Kumari, V. V. (2017). Probabilistic assessment of phenophase-wise agricultural drought risk under different sowing windows: a case study with rainfed soybean. Environmental monitoring and assessment, 189(12), 645.
- Dhakar, R., Sehgal, V. K., Chakraborty, D., Sahoo, R. N., & Mukherjee, J. (2019). Field scale wheat LAI retrieval from multispectral Sentinel 2A-MSI and LandSat 8-OLI imagery: effect of atmospheric correction, image resolutions and inversion techniques. Geocarto International, 1-21.
Awards / Recognitions / Fellowship (Upto Five) :
- IARI Merit Medal for M.Sc.
- CSIR-JRF (Earth Science)
- Prof. P.S.N. Sastry Award for Best M. Sc. Thesis in agricultural and allied field instituted by Association of Agrometeorologist, Anand
- Best oral presentation award in national symposium on