M.Sc. : ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi
Ph.D : ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi
PG School, Faculty Disciplines : Agricultural Economics
Publications (Top 10 Publications having NAAS rating 6 and above with first or corresponding author only) :
- Utkarsh, T., Sekar, I., Anbukkani, P., Jaiprakash, B., Pramod, K., Girish, K. Jha & Prabhakar, K. (2020). Economic Impact of Vegetable Variety in Haryana: “A Case Study of Pusa Rudhira Carrot Variety”, Indian Journal of Economics and Development, 16: 147-151, DOI: https://doi.org/10.35716/ijed/20005
- Utkarsh Tiwari, Alka Singh, Pramod Kumar, P. Venkatesh, Rashmi Singh, Amerender Kumar, Jaiprakash Bisen and H. V. Harish Kumar. (2023). Status and changes in composition of Agricultural Households income in India. Indian Journal of Extension Education, 59(1): 59-64.
- Jai Prakash Bisen, Shiv Kumar, Dharam Raj Singh, Manjeet Singh Nain, Prawin Arya and Utkarsh Tiwari. (2022). Performance and prospects of wheat market outlook in India. Indian Journal of Extension Education, 58(4): 113-117.
- Jai Prakash Bisen, Shiv Kumar, Dharam Raj Singh, Manjeet Singh Nain, Prawin Arya and Utkarsh Tiwari. (2023). Performance and macroeconomic scenario of rice market outlook in India. Oryza, 60: 78-90
Awards / Recognitions / Fellowship (Upto Five) :
- Best poster presentation in International Conference on Pulses: Smart Crops for Agricultural Sustainability & Nutritional Security, held at New Delhi, India on 10 th -12 th Feb 2023, under the theme “Farm to Fork: Planning, Policy & Perspective” with title ‘India Towards Atmanirbharta in Pulses’