M.Sc. : GBPUA&T Pantnagar
Ph.D : GBPUA&T Pantnagar
PG School, Faculty Disciplines : Agricultural Extension
No. of Students Guided : - M.Sc : 7 As Chairman, 7 As Co-chairman, 2 As member
Ph.D : 7 As Chairman, 4 As Co-chairman, 5 As member
Publications (Top 10 Publications having NAAS rating 6 and above with first or corresponding author only) :
- Nain M S, Singh Rashmi, Mishra J R, Sharma J P, Singh A K, Kumar A, Gills R, Suman R. S. (2019). Maximising farm profitability through entrepreneurship development and farmers� innovations: feasibility analysis and action interventions. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 89(6): 1044-49.
- Nain M. S., Singh Rashmi and Mishra J. R. (2019). Social Networking of Innovative Farmers through WhatsApp messenger for Learning Exchange: A study of content sharing. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences .89(3): 556-558.
- Nain M S, Singh Rashmi, Mishra J R and Sharma J P (2018).Scalability of farmer led innovations (FLIs): A study of perceived determinants and required capacities. .Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences.88 (8): 1312-1315
- Nain M.S., Kumbhare N.V., Sharma J. P., Chahal V.P. and Bahal R (2015). Status, adoption gap and way forward of pulse production in India. Indian Journal of Agricultural Science. 85(8): 1017-1025.
- Nain M.S., Singh Rashmi , Sharma J.P. , Burman R.R. and Chahal V.P. (2015). Participatory identification and prioritization of agri enterprises in national capital region of India. Indian Journal of Agricultural Science. 85(6): 787-791
- Pandit Uday, Nain M.S.*, Singh Rashmi, Kumar Shiv, Chahal V.P (2017). Adoption of Good Agricultural Practices (GAPs) in Basmati (Scented) rice: A study of prospects and retrospect. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 87(1):36-41.
- Lekang Bushe, Nain M.S*., Singh Rashmi (2017) Comprehensiveness of Experiential Learning Programme of Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) implemented in Indian Agricultural Universities. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 87(6):785-91.
- Sakthi Parthiban R, Nain M.S*., Singh Rashmi, Kumar Shiv, Chahal V.P. (2015). Farmers' producer organisation in reducing transactional costs: a study of Tamil Nadu mango growers' federation. Indian Journal of Agricultural Science. 85(10): 1303-1307.
- Gajbhiye Rahul, Nain M. S.*, Singh P and Chahal V. P. (2015). Developing linkages for agricultural technology transfer: A case study of research institution and voluntary organization partnership. Indian Journal of Agricultural Science. 85(6): 838-844.
- Ravi Kumar K, Nain M.S.*, Singh Rashmi, Chahal, V.P. and. Bana R.S (2015). Analysis of farmers' communication network and factors of Knowledge regarding agro metrological parameters. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 85(12):1592-96
Awards / Recognitions / Fellowship (Upto Five) :
- ISEE Fellow
- Dr. K. N. Singh Memorial Award and Dr. O.P. Dahama Memorial Award-2021 from Indian Society of Extension Education, New Delhi
- Mobilization Fellow and Best Community Mobilizer from Society for Community Mobilization for Sustainable Development, New Delhi
- Young Scientist, from Society of Extension Education
- Dr Ram Nath Singh Puruskar from ICAR-IARI, New Delhi