M.Sc. : College of Agricultural Engineering and Technology, OUAT, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
Ph.D : College of Engineering, GB Pant University of Agriculture and Technology, Pantnagar, Uttarakhand
PG School, Faculty Disciplines : Water Science and Technology
No. of Students Guided : - M.Sc : 7 as Chairman +8 as Co-Guide
Ph.D : 4 as Co-Guide
Publications (Top 10 Publications having NAAS rating 6 and above with first or corresponding author only) :
- Mohammad Ali, Sudhishri Susama, Das TK, Singh Man, Bhattacharyya Ranjan, Dass Anchal, Khanna Manoj, Sharma VK, Dwivedi Neeta and Kumar Mukesh. Water balance in direct-seeded rice under conservation agriculture in north-western indo-gangetic plains of India. Irrigation Science. 36 (6), 381-393
- Sudhishri S., Kumar A. and Singh J.K. 2016. Comparative Evaluation of Neural Network and Regression Based Models to Simulate Runoff and Sediment Yield in an Outer Himalayan Watershed. Journal of Agricultural Science and Technology.18:681-694
- Sudhishri S., Dass Anchal and Lenka, N.K. 2008. Efficacy of vegetative barriers for rehabilitation of degraded hill slopes in eastern India. Soil and Tillage Research. 99: 98-107.
- Sudhishri Susama, Kumar Akhilesh, Shukla AK, Dass Anchal and Singh JK. 2016. Study of climate variability in Ramganga catchment of Central Himalaya. Journal of Agrometeorology 18 (2):342-344.
- Mohammad Ali, Sudhishri Susama, Singh Man, Das T.K., Sharma V.K. and Dwivedi Neeta. 2017. Performance evaluation of AquaCrop model for conservation agriculture based direct seeded rice. Indian Journal of Agricultural Science. 88(3):379-86.
- Sudhishri, S., and Dass A. 2006. Thermal indices for major crops and prediction of growth and yield of finger millet in hilly southeastern Orissa state. Journal of Agrometeorology. 8(2):186-191.
- Sudhishri, S. 2006. Development of station nomograph and intensity-duration-frequency relations in Eastern Ghat High Land Zone of Orissa. Journal of Agrometeorology 8(1):72-76.
- Suman Kumar, Susama Sudhishri, Anchal Dass, Manoj Khanna, VK Sehgal, Neelam Patel, 2019. Assessing AquaCrop model for pearlmillet (Pennisetum glaucum) under in-situ water conservation in a rainfed semi-arid environment. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 89 (8):1349-1355.
- Chaudhari S.S., Sudhishri S*., Khanna M., Dass Anchal, Rosin KG,, Bhattacharya Ranjan and Maurya Raghav, 2020. Water budgeting in major rabi crops under surface irrigation in western Indo-Gangetic Plains.Indian Journal Agricultural Sciences (Accepted)
Patent / Technologies / Methodologies / System etc. (Upto Five) :
- Developed model watersheds with participatory, toposequence-wise integrated soil and water conservation technologies with alternate landuse systems and gully erosion control measures in Rainfed areas of Easternghats and North-western India
- Developed Jhola Kundi : a new water harvesting structure. and protocol and scientific interventions and revival of ponds for increasing water quantity, quality and water productivity in Rainfed areas
- Developed ANN, WNN models for runoff and sediments predictions, AquaCrop model in Pearlmillet and rice yield prediction
- Developed conservation agriculture based water management protocol for cotton, pigeonpea, maize, rice, mustard--wheat CS for enhancing water productivity
- Developed a new ETI-NRAA based watershed prioritization method and land and water management plan for watersheds, developed station nomographs and IDFs, spatial variability maps of water availability, quality using RS and GIS
Awards / Recognitions / Fellowship (Upto Five) :
- Vasantrao Naik Award for Research Application in Agriculture of ICAR during 2002
- Fellow (F-122513-4 of the Institution of Engineers, India during 2017
- Gold Medal of Indian Association of Soil and Water Conservationists, ICAR-IISWC, Dehradun during 2016
- Distinguished Service certificate award of Indian Society of Agricultural Engineers during 2014
- Special Research Award of Soil Conservation Society of India, New Delhi during 2018