M.Sc. : Allahabad Agricultural Institute, Naini, Allahabad
Ph.D : Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
PG School, Faculty Disciplines : Plant Pathology
No. of Students Guided : - M.Sc : 3
Publications (Top 10 Publications having NAAS rating 6 and above with first or corresponding author only) :
- Prameeladevi T, P Narayanasamy, D Kamil*, SP Choudhary. 2021. Polyphasic taxonomy of Indian Trichoderma species. Phytotaxa. https://doi.org/10.11646/phytotaxa.502.1.1 (NAAS 7.01)
- Prameeladevi T, D Kamil*, R. Sudeep Toppo and Shiv Pratap Choudhary. 2021. Trichoderma dumbbelliforme sp. nov. an undescribed fungus of order Hypocreales from India. Phytotaxa 520 (3): 285–295. (NAAS 7.01)
- R. Gangaraj, A. Nagaraja,Swati Gaba,Amrita Das,T,Prameeladevi, Rubin Debbarma, Shiv Pratap Choudhary, Anjali Kumari and D Kamil*. 2021. Occurrence, identification and pathogenicity of Fusarium species associated with guava wilt disease in India. Archives of Phytopathology and Plant Protection. https ://doi.org/10.1080/03235408.2021.2005368 (IF 0.735).
- Rubin Debbarma, D Kamil*, Bishnu Maya Bashyal, Shiv Pratap Choudhary, Prameeladevi Thokla. 2021. First report of root rot disease on Solanum lycopersicum L. caused by Fusarium vanettenii in India. Journal of Phytopathology. https://doi.org/10.1111/jph.13047 (NAAS 7.18)
- Rubin Debbarma, D Kamil*, Bishnu Maya Bashyal, Thokala Prameela Devi. 2021. First report of crown and stem rot of tomatoes (Solanum lycopersicum L.) caused by Fusarium solani in India. Journal of Plant Pathology 103:1373. (NAAS 7.15)
- Debbarma, R., A. Tyagi and D. Kamil* 2021. Polyphasic taxonomic characterization of nine Penicillium species from soil of different parts of India. J. Environ. Biol., 42, 1307-1313. (NAAS 6.78 )
- Kamil D*, Amar Bahadur, Prasenjit Debnath, Anjali Kumari, S.P. Choudhary, Prameeladevi T. 2021. First Report of Stem Rot Disease of Miracle Plant (Bryophyllum pinnatum) Caused by Athelia rolfsii in Tripura, India. https://doi.org/10.1094/PDIS-05-20-1086-PDN (NAAS 9.81)
- Kamil D*, Amar Bahadur, Presenjit Debnath, Anjali Kumari, Shiv Pratap Choudhary, Krishna Kumar, Prameeladevi Thokala. 2020. First Report of Stem Rot Caused by Athelia rolfsii on Curry Leaf Tree (Murraya koenigii) in Tripura, India. Plant Disease. doi: 10.1094/PDIS-05-20-1152-PDN (NAAS 9.81)
- Kamil D*, Bahadur A, Debnath D, Kumari A, Choudhury SP and Prameeladevi T. 2020. First report of leaf sheath rot of Areca nut (Areca catechu) caused by Athelia rolfsii from Tripura, India. Plant Disease. https://doi.org/10.1094/PDIS-01-20-0157-PDN (NAAS 9.81)
- Bahadur A, Kamil D*, Debnath D, Kumari A, Tyagi A and Prameeladevi T. 2019. First Report of Stem Rot Disease of Rose Mallow (Hibiscus rosa sinensis) caused by Sclerotium rolfsii in India. Plant Disease. https://doi.org/10.1094/PDIS-09-18-1480-PDN (NAAS 9.58)
Patent / Technologies / Methodologies / System etc. (Upto Five) :
- A co-inventor of Pusa decomposer technology of IARI New Delhi for waste management
- Described 3 new genera and 3 new species
- Established fungal mediated nanoparticles development methodology at IARI.
- Developed DNA barcodes for important agriculturally important fungi
- Developed the virtual HCIO database
Awards / Recognitions / Fellowship (Upto Five) :
- Received Grant under Young Scientist category of �International Travel Scheme, Department of Science and Technology, Govt. of India� to attend Fourth International Barcode of Life Conference at Adelaide, Australia.
- M.K. Patel Memorial Young Scientist Award 2016 by Indain Phytopathological Society, New Delhi
- Women scientist award- SURE Society, Varanasi
- Member of the Expert Committee to Review & Update Risk Groups of Microorganisms by the Department of Biotechnology.
- Member of Consortium of barcode of Life (COBOL)