M.Sc. : Division of Agricultural Chemicals, ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi
Ph.D : Division of Agricultural Chemicals, ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi
PG School, Faculty Disciplines : Agricultural Chemicals
No. of Students Guided : - M.Sc : 1
Publications (Top 10 Publications having NAAS rating 6 and above with first or corresponding author only) :
- Kaushik, P; Shakil, NA; Rana, VS(2021) Synthesis, Biological Evaluation, and QSAR Studies of 3-Iodochromone Derivatives as Potential Fungicides - Frontiers in chemistry,9, 636882
- Kaushik, P., Sarkar, D. J., Chander, S., Rana, V. S., & Shakil, N. A. (2019). Insecticidal activity of phenolic acid amides against brown planthopper (BPH), Nilaparvata lugens (St�l) and their QSAR analysis. Journal of Environmental Science and Health, Part B, 54(6), 489-497.
- Kaushik, P., Shakil, N. A., Kumar, J., & Singh, B. B. (2015). Lipase-catalyzed solvent-free amidation of phenolic acids. Synthetic Communications, 45(5), 569-577.
- Kaushik, P., Shakil, N. A., Kumar, J., Singh, M. K., Singh, M. K., & Yadav, S. K. (2013). Development of controlled release formulations of thiram employing amphiphilic polymers and their bioefficacy evaluation in seed quality enhancement studies. Journal of Environmental Science and Health, Part B, 48(8), 677-685.
- Kaushik, P., Shakil, N. A., Kumar, J., & Watterson, A. C. (2012). Synthesis and characterization of novel poly (ethylene glycol) based amphiphilic polymers. Journal of Macromolecular Science, Part A, 49(2), 111-115.
- Yadav, D. K., Kaushik, P., Pankaj, P., Rana, V. S., Kamil, D., Khatri, D., & Shakil, N. A. (2019). Microwave assisted synthesis, characterization and biological activities of ferrocenyl chalcones and their QSAR analysis. Frontiers in Chemistry, 7, 814.
Patent / Technologies / Methodologies / System etc. (Upto Five) :
- Shakil NA, Kumar J, Singh, MK, Loha KM, Adak T, Kaushik P., Chowdhary AR, Sarkar DJ (2012) "Development of slow release nano formulations of bioactive molecules and method of preparation thereof.� Patent granted, No. 290155 dated 30-11-2017.
Awards / Recognitions / Fellowship (Upto Five) :
- SPS Best PhD thesis award 2015
- DST INSPIRE FELLOWSHIP 2011
- IARI MSc Merit Medal 2012
- First Rank ARS 2014
- First Rank IARI PhD 2011