M.Sc. : Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi
Ph.D : Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi
Publications (Top 10 Publications having NAAS rating 6 and above with first or corresponding author only) :
- Subhashree Sahu*, J P Sharma, R.R. Burman, Eldho Varghese, R.R. Sharma and Pramod Kumar. 2021. Assessment of knowledge and adoption pattern of post-harvest management practices by Maharashtrian Onion farmers. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences. Vol. 91 (12): 1763-7 (NAAS Rating: 6.37) (Annexure page: 182)
Patent / Technologies / Methodologies / System etc. (Upto Five) :
- Model of Integrated technology development was implemented, assessed and validated in Village Khajurka, Palwal and tagged as the IARI Model village. Tools of Participatory GIS were used to map Soil and water resources at the village
- Participatory On-farm adaptive trials of wheat (HD3059 &HD 3086), and paddy (PB 1509, PB 1460, P 1612, P 1592) varieties were conducted at village Khajurka under the in-house project �Outscaling agricultural innovations for enhancing farm income and employment.
- Village Knowledge Resource Centres: Developed functional models of Village Knowledge Resource Centers to facilitate the farmers� access to latest information & knowledge and keep themselves abreast of the improved agricultural technologies, food processing and value addition, adaptability to climate change, development schemes, subsidies etc.
- For making quality seed available and widespread diffusion of Institutes promising varieties, two seed hubs have been established in partnership with two Voluntary organisations viz at YFA, Rakhra Punjab to cater northern India and PRDF at Gorakhpur to cater eastern part of the country.
- Testing/ refinements of IARI-SAUs/ ICAR Institute Collaborative Extension Model as National Extension Programme (NEP) for location-specific assessment and transfer of IARI technologies for faster and wider diffusion in different parts of the country in partnership with eleven SAUs and ICAR was validated. Nodal Officer from IARI for monitoring activities of NEP at National Rice Research Institute, Cuttack, Odisha
Awards / Recognitions / Fellowship (Upto Five) :
- Junior Research Fellowship by ICAR
- UGC NET in Adult Education
- ASRB NET in Extension Education
- Young Scientist Award by Society for Community Mobilisation for Sustainable Development
- Outstanding Research Scholar Award for PhD Thesis by MOBILIZATION Society