M.Sc. : ICAR-NDRI, Karnal (Haryana)
Ph.D : ICAR-NDRI (Deemed University), Karnal (Haryana)
PG School, Faculty Disciplines : Agricultural Extension
No. of Students Guided : - M.Sc : -
Ph.D : -
Publications (Top 10 Publications having NAAS rating 6 and above with first or corresponding author only) :
- Prakash, O. and Sinha, M. N. (1995) Impact of communication behaviour of dairy farmers of ICDP over non-ICDP area. Published in Indian Journal of Animal Sciences, 65 (3).
- Prakash, O. and Katiyar, V.S. (2007) Impact of communication behaviour of farmers of watershed and non-watershed areas in Bundelkhand region. Published in Range management & Agroforestry, 28 (2).
- Bagdi, G. L., Mishra, P.K., Kurothe, R.S., Arya, S.L., Patil, S.L., Singh, A.K., Bihari Bankey, Prakash, O., Kumar, A., and Sundrambal, P. (2015) Post adoption behavior of farmers towards soil and water conservation technologies of watershed management in India. Published in Journal of Soil & Water Conservation. Vol. 3: 161-169.
- Kumar, D., Tripathi, A., Prakash, O., Joshi, P. Khan, K. and Kumar, M. (2021). Laboratory evaluation of seed metering device using grease belt method. Published in Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences, Oct. 2021, Vol. 91(10), pp 14436.
- Verma, A. K., Doharey, R.K. , Dubey, S. K., Singh, O. P., and Singh S. N. (2022). Determinants of behavioural indicators of potato growers in Kannauj district of Uttar Pradesh. Published in Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences, February, 2022 Vol.92(2) : 236-9.
- Murlikrishnan, L., Padaria, R. N., Dass, A., Paul, S., Sarkar, S. and Singh, O.P. (2020). Climate change induced draught impact, adaptation and mitigation measures in semi-arid pastoral and agricultural watersheds of south India. Communicated in Journal : Climate Risk Management (Elsevier) (Impact Factor 4.904).
Prakash, K., Lal, K., Mukherjee, A., Pradhan, U. K., Ray, M. and Prkash, O. (2017). Advanced Row-Column Designs for Animal feed Experiments. Published in Indian Journal of Animal Sciences (NAAS Rating 6.19).
Awards / Recognitions / Fellowship (Upto Five) :
- ISEE National Fellow Award-2018 for outstanding contribution in Agricultural Extension Education during ISEE National Seminar-2018 at WBUAFS, Belgachia, Kolkata from Dec. 5 - 7, 2018.
- Rajbhasha Gaurav Puraskar-2018 from the Union Home Minister (Sh. Amit Shah ji), (Department of Official Language), Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India at Vigyan Bhawan, New Delhi on September 14, 2019.
- Elected Secretary of Indian Society of Extension Education, Division of Agril. Extension, ICAR-IARI, New Delhi in the year 2019.
- Joint Organizing Secretary of ISEE National Seminar-2019 during Nov. 14-16, 2019 at SKRAU, Bikaner (Rajasthan).
- Certificate of Appreciation as Reviewer of Indian Journal of Soil Conservation for the year 2021 from Indian Association of Soil & Water Conservationists (IASWC), Dehradun.