M.Sc. : G.B.Pant University of Agriculture and Technology, Pantnagar
Ph.D : ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute , New Delhi
PG School, Faculty Disciplines : Division of Soil Science and Agricultural Chemistry
No. of Students Guided : - M.Sc : 2
Ph.D : 2
Publications (Top 10 Publications having NAAS rating 6 and above with first or corresponding author only) :
- Dutta, Debashis., Singh, V. K., Upadhyay, P. K., Meena, A. L., Kumar, A., Mishra, R. P. and Panwar, A. S.2022. Long‐term impact of organic and inorganic fertilizers on soil organic carbon dynamics in a rice‐wheat system. Land Degradation & Development.33: 1862-1877.
- Dutta, Debashis., Meena, A. L., Kumar, A., Subash, N., Mishra, R. P., Ghasal, P. C. and Panwar, A. S. 2022.Influence of Different Nutrient Management Practices and Cropping Systems on Organic Carbon Pools in Typic Ustochrept Soil of Indo-Gangetic Plains in India. Journal of Soil Science and Plant Nutrition.22: 1403–1421
- Dutta, Debashis., Singh, DK, Subash N, Ravisankar, N, Kumar, V, Meena AL and Panwar AS. 2018. Effect of long-term use of organic, inorganic and integrated management practices on carbon sequestration and soil carbon pools in different cropping systems in Tarai region of Kumayun hills. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences.84:523-29.
- Dutta Debashis, Ravisankar N, Meena, AL, Mishra, RP, Jat N K, Kumar A, Ghasal P C. and Panwar AS.2018. Long-term influence of different production systems on potassium buffering capacity of Typic Ustochrept soil. Journal of Plant Nutrition.42: 1472-1482.
- Dutta, Debashis., Meena AL, Mishra, R. P, Ghasal, PC, Kumar A, Chaudhary, J. and Panwar, AS.2020. Long Term Effect of Organic, Inorganic and Integrated Nutrient Management on Phosphorous Dynamics under Different Cropping Systems of Typic Ustochrept Soil of India. Communications in Soil Science and Plant Analysis.51: 2746-2763
- Subash,N, Dutta, Debashis , Ghasal, PC, Punia,P; Mandal,VP, Brahmadut, Ved Prakash Chaudhary,VP.2023. Relevance of climatological information on spatial and temporal variability of Indian Summer monsoon rainfall (ISMR) in recent El Nino ˜ years and its impact on four important kharif crops over India. Climate Services 30: 100370.
- Dutta,Debashis,Niwas,R and Gopal M.2012. Comparative Persistence of Thiacloprid in Bt-Transgenic cabbage (Brassica oleracea cv. capitata) vis-à-vis non-transgenic crop and its decontamination. Bulletin of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology.89: 1027-1031.
- Ravisankar, N., Ansari, M. A., Shamim, M., Prusty, A. K., Singh, R., PanwarAS, Dutta Debashis, Bhaskar S, Bindhu JS, Sanjay MK, Kaur J, Varghese C, Dash S, Bhowmik A, Bal SK.2022. Sustainable livelihood security of small farmers improved through a resilient farming system in the semiarid region of India. Land Degradation & Development.33: 2830-2842.
- Meena, A.L., Pandey, R.N., Kumar, D., Sharma, V.K., Dutta, Debashis., Karwal, M., Mishra, R.P. and Panwar, A.S.2022. Impacts of 13-years-long term rice based organic farming system on fractions and forms of soil organic carbon and nitrogen in Indo- Gangectic Plains of India. Soil Research.61: 159-175
- Panwar AS, Ansari MA, Ravisankar N, Babu S, Prusty AK, Ghasal PC, Choudhary J, Shamim M, Singh R, Raghavendra KJ, Dutta Debashis, Meena AL, Chauhan GC, Ansari MH, Singh R, Aulakh CS, Singh DK, Sharma PB.2022. Effect of organic farming on the restoration of soil quality, ecosystem services, and productivity in rice–wheat agro-ecosystems. Frontiers in Environmental Scientist. 10: 972394
Patent / Technologies / Methodologies / System etc. (Upto Five) :
- ICAR Technology : Climate smart IFS model for marginal farm house holds of Western Uttar Pradesh (ICAR-NRM-IIFSR-MODEL -2023-043)
- ICAR Technology : Methodology for sustainable livelihood security analysis in integrated farming systems (ICAR-NRM-IIFSR-Methodology -2023-042)
- ICAR Technology : Orchard and vegetable -based integrated farming system for small farmers of Upper Gangetic Plains (ICAR-NRM-IIFSR-Technology -2023-047)