M.Sc. : CCSHAU Hisar
Ph.D : CCSHAU, Hisar
PG School, Faculty Disciplines : Genetics & Plant Breeding
No. of Students Guided : - M.Sc : 3
Ph.D : 2
Publications (Top 10 Publications having NAAS rating 6 and above with first or corresponding author only) :
- Bainsla, N. K., Yadav, R., Singh, G. P., & Sharma, R. K. (2020). Additive Genetic Behavior of Stem Solidness in Wheat (Triticum aestivum L.). Scientific Reports, 10(1), 1-9.
- A Kumar, R Yadav, V Sagar, KB Gaikwad, N Jain.2017. Genetic and time series analysis for grain growth rate and grain filling duration under conservation agriculture in wheat (Triticum aestivum L.). Indian Journal of Genetics and Plant Breeding (The) 77 (2), 258-265
- S Gupta, R Yadav, KB Gaikwad, A Arora, A Kumar, A Kushwah, 2017... Deciphering physiological basis of yield gain in Indian wheat cultivars. Cereal Research Communications, 1-13
- V Sagar, R Yadav, KB Gaikwad, S Gupta.2016. Exploring indicator scoring as a selection tool in plant breeding: A study under conservation vs conventional tillage systems. Indian J. Genet 76 (3), 266-273.
- S Gupta, R Yadav, K Gaikwad, A Kushwah, AM Singh, NK Bainsla.2016. Genetic improvement trend analysis for end-use quality characteristics among wheat cultivars of North-Western India. The Indian Journal of Genetics and Plant Breeding 76 (2)
- V Sagar, R Yadav, N Jain, KB Gaikwad, KV Prabhu.2014. Deciphering yield formation process in wheat under contrasting tillage conditions.Indian Journal of Genetics and Plant Breeding (The) 74 (4), 506-510.
- R Yadav, SS Singh, N Jain, G pratap Singh, KV Prabhu.2010. Wheat production in India: Technologies to face future challenges. Journal of Agricultural Science 2 (2), 164-173.
- Jain, Neelu and Yadav, Rajbir.2009.Genetic diversity analysis among Pre-green revolution, post-green revolution era cultivars and wheat landraces as revealed by microsatellite markers.Crop and Pasture Science. Vol 60(4): 373-381
- R Yadav, KB Gaikwad, R Bhattacharyya. 2017. Breeding wheat for yield maximization under conservation agriculture. Indian Journal of Genetics and Plant Breeding (The) 77 (2), 185-198.
- Yadav, Rajbir and Pankaj Sharma. 2004.Genetic diversity for white rust resistance in Indian mustard. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences: 74(4): 281-283.
Patent / Technologies / Methodologies / System etc. (Upto Five) :
- Wheat variety HD 3226 for timely sown irrigated conditions of NWPZ
- Wheat variety HD 3171 for timely sown rainfed conditions of NEPZ
- Wheat variety HDCSW 18 for Early sown irrigated conditions of Conservation Agriculture
- Wheat variety HD 3117 for Late sown irrigated conditions of Conservation Agriculture
- Mustard variety NRCDR 02