M.Sc. : Indian Agricultural Research Institute
Ph.D : Indian Agricultural Research Institute
PG School, Faculty Disciplines : Nematology
No. of Students Guided : - M.Sc : 8
Ph.D : 1
Publications (Top 10 Publications having NAAS rating 6 and above with first or corresponding author only) :
- Meher H C, Gajbhiye V T, Singh G & Chawla Gautam (2009) Virulence development and genetic polymorphism in Meloidogyne incognita (Kofoid & White) Chitwood after prolonged exposure to sub-lethal concentrations of nematicides and continuous growing of resistant tomato cultivars. Pest Manag Sci 65: 1201�1207
- 1Tadigiri Sirisha, Chawla Gautam and krishnan Prameela (2016) Study on the effect of radiofrequency waves on root knot nematode, Meloidogyne incognita. Indian Journal of Nematology 46(2):126-139
- Ugale Sopan P, Jyoti Kushwah, Prakash Banakar, Uma Rao, Vishal S Somvanshi and Gautam Chawla (2017) Taxonomic studies on Heterorhabditis species isolated from cold desert condition of Leh Ladakh, India. Indian Journal of Nematology 47(1): 51-59.
- Sellaperumal, C, Chawla Gautam and K P Singh (2013) Detection and survival of root-knot nematode in harvested bulbs of tuberose. Indian Journal of Nematology 43:160-167
- Gowda Manjunatha and Chawla Gautam (2013) Distribution of root-knot nematode (Meloidogyne incognita) in tuberose (Polianthes tuberosa L.) bulbs and comparison of extraction methods. Indian Journal of Nematology 43:189-194
- Meher H C, Gajbhiye, Singh G and Chawla Gautam (2015) Altered metabolomic profile of selected metabolites and improved resistance of Cicer arietinum (L.) against Meloidogyne incognita (Kofoid & White) Chitwood following seed soaking with salicylic acid, benzothiadiazole or nicotinic acid. Acta Physiologiae Plantarum 37: 140. DOI: 10.1007/s11738-015-1888-6.
- Gasti Vikas, Chawla Gautam, Rao Uma and Srivastava Manish (2015) Community Analysis of Nematodes Infecting Guava and Mango at IARI and the First Report of Citrus Nematode from Guava Orchard Indian Journal of Nematology 45 (2):19-201.
- Chawla Gautam and, Rengasamy Seeni (2014) Seed Soaking of Okra (Abelmoschus esculentus (L.) Moench.) in Extracts of Neem (Azadirachta indica A. Juss) products for the Management of Plant Parasitic Nematodes. Indian Journal of Nematology 44:38-43.
- Gowda Manjunath, Gajbhiye V T and Chawla Gautam (2014) Carbosulfan Absorption by Polianthes tuberosa L. Bulbs and its Effect on Root-Knot Nematode, Meloidogyne incognita. Indian Journal of Nematology 44:164-171
- K K Kaushal, Gautam Chawla, Pankaj, Anil Sirohi and Khajan Singh (2008). A report on Heterodera trifolii from kangra, Himanchal Pradesh. Indian Journal of Nematology 38(2): 261-262.
Awards / Recognitions / Fellowship (Upto Five) :
- Chief Editor, Indian Journal of Nematology, 2019 onwards
- Fellow, Nematological Society of India
- Fellow, Society of Plant Protection Sciences