M.Sc. : Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University Bapatla
Ph.D : Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur
No. of Students Guided : - M.Sc : 04
Ph.D : -
Publications (Top 10 Publications having NAAS rating 6 and above with first or corresponding author only) :
- Yuan, S., Linquist, B.A., Wilson, L.T., Cassman, K.G., Stuart, A.M., Pede, V., Miro, B., Saito, K., Agustiani, N., Aristya, V.E., Krisnadi, L.Y., Zanon, A.J., Heinemann, A.B., Carracelas, G., Subash, N., Brahmanand, P.S., Li, T., Peng, S. and Grassini, P. 2021. Sustainable intensification for a larger global rice bowl. Nature Communications. 12:7163. https://doi.org/10.1038/s41467-021-27424-z. www.nature.com/naturecommunications.
- Mishra, A., Ghosh, S., Mohanty, R.K. and Brahmanand, P.S. 2013. Performance evaluation of a rehabilitated minor irrigation project and augmentation of its water resource through secondary storage reservoir. Agricultural water management. 128: 32-42.
- Brahmanand, P.S., Ghosh, S., Dinesh Chandra, Singandhupe, R.B., Roy Chowdhury, S., Sahoo, N., Reddy, G.P. and Khan, A.R. 2009. Studies on performance of rice as influenced by drainage in Eastern India. Archives of Agronomy and Soil Science. 55 (3) : 295-300.
- Brahmanand, P.S., Ghosh, B.C. and Sahoo, N. 2009. Effect of organic and inorganic sources of nitrogen on productivity of rice in rice-fish farming system. Archives of Agronomy and Soil Science. 55 (6) : 663-670.
- Brahmanand, P.S., Kumar, A., Ghosh, S., Roy Chowdhury, S., Singandhupe, R.B., Singh, R., Nanda, P., Chakraborthy, H.C., Srivastava, S.K. and Behera, M.S. 2013. Challenges to Food Security in India. Current Science, 104 (7). 841-846.
- Singandhupe, R.B., Rao, G.G.S.N., Patil, N.G.and Brahmanand, P.S.2003. Fertigation studies and irrigation scheduling in drip irrigation system in tomato crop (Lycopersicon esculentum L.). European Journal of Agronomy. 19 (2) : 327-340.
- Mohanty, R.K., Verma, H.N. and Brahmanand, P.S. 2004. Performance evaluation of rice-fish integration system in rainfed medium land ecosystem. Aquaculture. 230 : 125-135.
- Brahmanand, P.S., Behera, B., Srivastava, S.K., Singandhupe, R.B. and Mishra, A. 2021. Cultivated Land Utilisation Index vis-a-vis Cropping Intensity for Planning Crop Diversification and Water Resource Management in Odisha: A critical analysis. Current Science. 120(7): 1217-1224.
- Das, M., Brahmanand, P.S. and Laxminarayana, K. 2021. Performance and efficiency services for the removal of hexavalent chromium from water by common macrophytes. International Journal of Phytoremediation. https://doi.org/10.1080/15226514.2021.1878104.
- Das, M., Bramhanand, P.S., Laxminarayana, K. and , and Roy Chowdhury, S. 2021. Effectiveness of common macrophytes for phytoremediation of hexavalent Cr prevalent in chromite mining areas. International Journal of Phytoremediation. https://doi.org/10.1080/15226514.2021.1975641.
Awards / Recognitions / Fellowship (Upto Five) :
- Indira Gandhi Rajbhasha National award for the year 2010-11 for best original book writing in Hindi on Globalization and Indian food security presented in 2012 (Presented by His Excellency President of India Shri Pranabh Mukherjee in New Delhi on National Hindi Day).
- Nanaji Deshmukh ICAR Award for Outstanding Interdisciplinary Team Research in Agricultural and Allied Sciences for the biennium 2013-2014. (Presented by Union Minister of State (Agriculture & Farmers Welfare) Shri Sudarshan Bhagat in New Delhi in 2016).
- Vasant Rao Naik National Award for the year 2008 for outstanding research and applications in in dryland farming systems in India 2008.
- ICAR Award for outstanding Interdisciplinary Team Research in Agricultural and Allied Sciences for the biennium 2001-2002.
- Indira Gandhi Rajbhasha National Award for the year 2005-06 for best original book writing in Hindi on rice-fish integrated farming presented in 2007 (Presented by Union Home Minister Shri Shivaraj Patil in New Delhi).