M.Sc. : Vaish College of Engineering, MDU, Rohtak
Ph.D : Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology, Hisar
PG School, Faculty Disciplines : Computer Application
Publications (Top 10 Publications having NAAS rating 6 and above with first or corresponding author only) :
- Shaloo, Rishi P. Singh, Himani Bisht, Rajni Jain, Truptimayee Suna, Ram S. Bana, Samarth Godara, Yashbir S. Shivay, Nirupma Singh, Jatin Bedi, Shbana Begam, Manisha Tamta, and Shweta Gautam (2022) Crop-Suitability Analysis Using the Analytic Hierarchy Process and Geospatial Techniques for Cereal Production in North India, Sustainability 14, no. 9: 5246. https://doi.org/10.3390/su14095246
- Shaloo, Himani Bisht, Bipin Kumar, V. K. Prajapati and Man Singh (2023) Spatio-temporal analysis of water requirement of maize (Zea mays L.) in Haryana state of India, Journal of Agrometeorology, Vol. No. 25 (1): 140 – 144, https://journal.agrimetassociation.org/index.php/jam.
- Shaloo, Himani Bisht, Rajni Jain and Rishi Pal Singh (2022) Cropland suitability assessment using multi criteria evaluation techniques and geo-spatial technology: A review, Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences 92 (5): 554–62.
- H. Bisht, Shaloo, Bipin Kumar, D. K. Singh, and A. K. Mishra (2023) Sensitivity Analysis of Wheat Cultivar HD2967 to Weather Parameters Using CERES-Wheat Model, J. Agr. Sci. Tech. (2023) Vol. 25(3): 661-672
- Himani Bisht, Shaloo, Truptimayee Suna, Lata Vishnoi, Shweta Gautam and D. K. Singh (2023) Drought assessment and trend analysis using SPI and SPEI during southwest monsoon season over Bundelkhand region of Uttar Pradesh, India, MAUSAM, 74(1), 119-128.
- Bisht, H., Singh, D.K., Shaloo, Mishra, A.K., Sarangi, A., Prajapati, V.K., Singh, M. And Krishnan, P. 2019. Heat unit requirement of wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) under different thermal and moisture regimes. Journal of Agrometeorology, 21 (1):36-41.
- P Anbukkani, Shaloo and Suresh Pal (2020) Adoption and impact of technology in the rice-wheat system, Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences 90 (1): 31–4.
- Rakesh Kumar, D.R. Singh, Shiv Kumar, V.P. Chahal, Khyaliram Chaudhary and Shaloo (2015) Migratory sheep production system and its impact on livelihood security of sheep households in Ajmer district of Rajasthan, Indian Journal of Animal Sciences Vol. 85 (5): 522-524.
- Dhull, Paramjeet; Lohchab, R. K; Kumar, Sachin; kumari Mikhhlesh; Shaloo and Bhankhar A. K. (2023) Anaerobic Digestion: Advance Techniques for Enhanced Biomethane/Biogas Production as a Source of Renewable Energy. Bioenerg. Res.
Awards / Recognitions / Fellowship (Upto Five) :
- Best Paper presentation award in international conference on Agriculture, Horticulture and Plant sciences organized by the society of tropical agriculture at New Delhi, India during June 25th -26th, 2022.
- Best Oral Presentation Award in National Conference on “Agro-Ecology Based Agri-Food Transformation Systems” organized by FSRDA and ICAR-IIFSR in collaboration with CIMMYT and ICRISAT at ICAR-IIFSR, Modipuram, Meerut, India during 27-28, January, 2023.
- Second oral presentation award in National Conference on “Managing weather and climate risk in agriculture (AGMET-2021)” at SKUAST-K, during March 24-26, 2022.
- Young Scientists award (2021) for outstanding contribution in the field of science, technology & social development in international conference on research Initiatives for agriculture, Biotechnology and Allied sciences (ICRIABAS-2021) organized by New Age Mobilization Society, New Delhi in collaboration with I.I.M.T. University, Meerut U.P. India on 24th -25th April, 2021.