M.Sc. : Delhi University
Ph.D : IARI,New Delhi
PG School, Faculty Disciplines : Microbiology
No. of Students Guided : - M.Sc : 02
Ph.D : 09
Publications (Top 10 Publications having NAAS rating 6 and above with first or corresponding author only) :
- Jinger, D., Dhar, S., Dass, A., Sharma, V.K., Shukla, L., Paramesh, V., Parihar, M., Joshi, N., Joshi, E., Gupta, G. and Singh, S., 2022. Residual Silicon and Phosphorus Improved the Growth, Yield, Nutrient Uptake and Soil Enzyme Activities of Wheat. Silicon, pp.1-16.
- Syntrophic microbial system for ex-situ degradation of paddy straw at low temperature under controlled and natural environment L Shukla, A Suman, AN Yadav, P Verma, AK Saxena J App Biol Biotech 4 (2), 30-37
- Shukla, L., Senapati, Ansuman; Tyagi, S. P.; Saxena, Anil Kumar (2014).Economically viable mass production of lignocellulolytic fungal inoculum for rapid degradation of agrowaste. Current science. 107:1701-1703.
- Shukla, L., Pranaw, K. and Singh, S. (2010). Efficiency of newly isolated proteolytic, lipolytic and amylolytic bacterial isolates on degradation of different agro-wastes. Indian Journal of Agricultural Science. 80: 812-814.
- Puranik, S., Singh, S.K. and Shukla, L., 2022. An Insight to Cold-Adapted Microorganisms and their Importance in Agriculture. In Survival Strategies in Cold-adapted Microorganisms (pp. 379-411). Springer, Singapore.
- Kumar, D., Shukla, L., Singh, S.B., Nain, L. and Singh, S., 2021. Bacterial consortium for efficient degradation of di-ethyl phthalate in soil microcosm. Environmental Sustainability, 4(4), pp.797-804.
- Muzamil, M., Mani, I., Kumar, A. and Shukla, L., 2021. An Engineering Intervention to Prevent Paddy Straw Burning Through In Situ Microbial Degradation. Journal of The Institution of Engineers (India): Series A, 102(1), pp.11-17.
- Shukla, L. and Kumar Rajesh (2004). Evaluation of enriched plant residue compost prepared by utilizing paddy straw and bio inoculants. Annals of Agric. Research. 25: 451-452.
- Shukla, L. Magu, S. P. and Das, T. K. (2001). Effect of Fluchloralin on soil microorganisms and nitrifiers. Ann. Pl. Protec. Sci. 9:109-112
- Shukla, L. and Mathur R. S. (2000). Effect of biodegraded sugarcane trash on yield of and nutrient uptake by wheat crop. J. Ind. Soc. Soil Sci. 48:520-522
Patent / Technologies / Methodologies / System etc. (Upto Five) :
- Pusa Decomposer Inoculant
- Pit method composting