M.Sc. : University of Agricultural sciences, Dharwad
Ph.D : ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi
PG School, Faculty Disciplines : Division of Plant Physiology
Publications (Top 10 Publications having NAAS rating 6 and above with first or corresponding author only) :
- Kumari A., Jain P., Kamboj R.and Sharma T.R. (2017). RNASeq reveals differential regulation of genes in resistant and susceptible rice varieties during early phases of infection with Rhizoctonia solani. Indian Journal of Genetics and Plant Breeding. 77 (4): 475-484.
- Kumari, A., Sharma, G., Bhat, S., Bhat, R.S., Krishnaraj, P.U., and. Kuruvinashetti, M.S. (2011). Enhancement of Trichoderma endochitinase secretion in Tobacco cell cultures using α-amylase signal peptide.Plant Cell Tissue and Organ culture. Journal of Plant Biotechnology. 107(2): 215-224.
- Vinutha T, Vanchinathan S, Bansal N, Kumar G, Permar V, Watts A, Ramesh SV, Praveen S. (2020). Tomato auxin biosynthesis/signaling is reprogrammed by the geminivirus to enhance its pathogenicity. Planta 252(4): 51
Awards / Recognitions / Fellowship (Upto Five) :
- DST-INSPIRE Fellowship For Pursuing PhD in 2011
- CSIR-JRF in 2010
- UAS, Dharwad Merit Fellowship During M.Sc. in 2007