M.Sc. : ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi
Ph.D : ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi
PG School, Faculty Disciplines : Agricultural Economics
Publications (Top 10 Publications having NAAS rating 6 and above with first or corresponding author only) :
- Praveen, K. V., Jha, G. K., & Aditya, K. S. (2021). Discerning sustainable interaction between agriculture and energy in India. Current Science (00113891), 120(12).
- Praveen K.V., Alka Singh, Pramod Kumar, G.K. Jha, Kingsly I, and Aditya K.S. 2021. Indian fertilizer subsidy conundrum: tracking the recent developments. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences 91 (4): 608-12, April 2021
- Rajna, S., Praveen, K. V., Laneesha, M., & Kelageri, S. S. (2021). Recent trends in insecticide resistance research on whiteflies (Hemiptera: Aleyrodidae): a bibliometric profile. Current Science (00113891), 120(9).
- Praveen K.V., Singh, A. & Korekallu Srinivasa, A. Exploring the global research trends in biofertilizers: a bibliometric approach. 3 Biotech 11, 304 (2021). https://doi.org/10.1007/s13205-021-02794-9
- Praveen K.V., Singh, A., & Korekallu Srinivasa, A. (2022). Effect of Direct Benefit Transfer Policy on Fertilizer Sales in India. National Academy Science Letters, 45(6), 481-484.
- Asha Devi, S. S., Praveen, K. V., Singh, A., & Panghal, P. (2022). Does the seed system determine the crop yield and farmers’ income? an economic analysis. Agricultural Economics Research Review, 35.
- Praveen, K. V., & Singh, A. (2023). The landscape of world research on fertilizers: a bibliometric profile. Current Science (00113891), 124(10).
- Bhavan, S. G., Bhat, S., Mujawar, S., Praveen K.V., Mayekar, T., Patil, A., ... & Kumar, P. (2023). Seen from the Stakeholder’s revelation—valuation of ecosystem services in a small tropical Indian estuary. Regional Studies in Marine Science, 62, 102905.
- Praveen K.V., Sivalingam, N., Jha, G. K., Singh, A., & Pathak, H. (2023). Nitrogen budget of Indian agriculture: trends, determinants and challenges. Environment, Development and Sustainability, 1-18.
- Praveen K.V.., Singh, A., Jha, G. K., Kumar, P., Immanuelraj Thanaraj, K., & Korekallu Srinivasa, A. (2021). What Drives the Use of Organic Fertilizers? Evidence from Rice Farmers in Indo-Gangetic Plains, India. Sustainability, 13(17), 9546.
Awards / Recognitions / Fellowship (Upto Five) :
- ICAR-NAHEP CAAST Fellowship of IARI for data collection support in Ph.D.
- RT Doshi best paper presentation award of Agricultural Economics Research Association
- Best Ph.D. paper presentation award of Indian Society of Agricultural Economics
- Award for outstanding doctoral research in plant nutrition for the thesis titled "Estimating the effects of fertilizer use in agriculture: implications for crop response and environmental sustainability" from the Mosaic Company Foundation.