M.Sc. : ICAR-IARI,New Delhi
Ph.D : ICAR-IARI,New Delhi
PG School, Faculty Disciplines : FHT
No. of Students Guided : - M.Sc : 3(Co-guide)
Ph.D : 2(Co-guide)
Publications (Top 10 Publications having NAAS rating 6 and above with first or corresponding author only) :
- K.K. Pramanick, K.K. Jindal, Girish Sharma and A.K.Shukla (2017) Effect of Climate Change on Apple Productivity Environment and Ecology Research 5(5): 325-333, 2017
- K.K. Pramanick, Poonam Kashyap, D.K. Kishore and Y.P.Sharma (2015) Effect of summer pruning and CPPU on yield and quality of kiwi fruit(Actinidia deliciosa Chev.) Journal of Environmental Biology ,36(2):351-356
- K.K. Pramanick, D.K. Kishore, Satish K. Sharma, Bikash Das and BNS Murthy (2013) Commercial strawberry cultivation in different agro-climatic conditions in India. International Journal of Fruit Science, 13 (1-2) 36-51.
- K.K. Pramanick, Surabhi Sharma, Neerja Rana and Dhiren Gupta (2018). Evaluation of Germplasm for Different Physicochemical Characteristics and Antioxidant Compounds of Strawberry Fruits. Agricultural Research and Technology,12(5):001-004.
- D.K. Kishore and K.K. Pramanick (2012) Non-destructive estimation of Apple (Malus x domestica Borkh) Leaf Area. Journal of Horticultural Science and Biotechnology, 87(4)388-390.
- K.K. Pramanick, D.K. Kishore, Rameshwar Singh, Jitender Kumar (2012) Performance of apple (Malus x domestica Borkh) cv. Red Spur on a new apple rootstock at high density planting. Scientia Horticulturae, 133,37-39.
- K.K. Pramanick and D.K.Kishore (2003) Production methods strawberries in nurseries as well as urban areas. Mitt. Biol. Bundesanst. Land-Forstwirtsch, 394: 250-252.
- Shukla AK, KK Pramanick, Santosh Watpade and J Kumar 2018 Performance of apricot (Prunus armeniaca L.) genotypes for growth, yield and quality parameters in temperate ecosystem of Himachal Pradesh. Indian J Agril Sciences, 88 (7):1099-1103
- D.K.Kishore,K.K.Pramanick, A.K.Singh, Rameshwar Singh and J.K.Verma (2015) Chilling unit accumulation at Shimla,Himachal Pradesh,India-a predominantly apple(Malus x domestica Borkh) growing region International Journal of Fruit Science,15(2):117-128
- Pramanick, K.K., D.K.Kishore and S.K.Sharma (2005). Commercial strawberry cultivation in the nurseries as well as urban areas in India. Adv.Hort.Sci. 19(1):34-41.
Patent / Technologies / Methodologies / System etc. (Upto Five) :
- Two varieties of strawberry released viz. Shimla Delicious and Jutogh Special.
- Two hybrids of apple developed viz. Pusa Gold (Golden Delicious x T.E.W.) and Pusa Amartara Pride ( Royal Delicious x Prima).
- One selection of walnut germplasm (Pusa Khor) which bears in two years and also lateral bearer, thin shelled, good quality and wheatish yellow kernel colour and suitable for high density orcharding.
- One rootstock of apple (Pusa Apple Rootstock 101) released during ICAR Zonal Committee meeting at Palampur, H.P. (2012).
- A bottom heated propagation tray was designed for rooting in hardwood cuttings, Easy and cost effective technique for kiwifruit plants multiplication developed.
Awards / Recognitions / Fellowship (Upto Five) :
- ICAR JRF and SRF holder
- Fellow of the Society of Tropical Agriculture, New Delhi(2018)
- Attended International Training (2010) for 93 Days in USA (USDA, Maryland) funded by NAIP
- GMF Award for Research Excellence awarded to IARI, Regional Station, Shimla 2018 By Green Maple Foundation, Lucknow on 24th June,2018
- Received First Prize during 6th Agricultural Science Congress �Multi-enterprise System for viable Agriculture� Feb. 13-15, 2003, held at IISS, Bhopal, Abstract of Poster Session, pp 114.