M.Sc. : Meerut University , U.P.
Ph.D : Dr B R Ambedkar University, Agra, U.P.
PG School, Faculty Disciplines : Agricultural Extension
No. of Students Guided : - M.Sc : Chairperson-9, Co-Chairperson-7
Ph.D : Chairperson- 7, Co-Chairperson- 8
Publications (Top 10 Publications having NAAS rating 6 and above with first or corresponding author only) :
- Three Books- 1. Entrepreneurhsip Development in Agriculture, 2012, Biotech Publishers2. Entrepreneurial Technical Information Packages ( ETIPs), ICAR-IARI ( Prof. Ram Nath Singh Awarded Book)3. Developing Agricultural Entrepreneurs through Veg Seed Production - Trainers Manual
- Singh Rashmi. 2012. A Critical Study of the Entrepreneurship Development Process among Women, Journal of Business Diversity, North American Press, vol. 12(1) 2012: 88-106. ( h index-2).
- Singh Rashmi (2008): An Analysis of Entrepreneurship Development Process among Women, IJEE, 44(1&2), 81-88.
- Singh Rashmi (2007): Achievement Motivation of Women Entrepreneurs, Indian Journal of Extension Education, 43 (3&4): 27-31
- Singh Rashmi, Nain MS, Sharma JP, Mishra JR, Burman RR (2014). Institutional convergence of synergistic strengths for developing women agripreneurs. Indian Journal of Extension Education,50 (3&4),1-7.
- G. Vimal Raj, Rashmi Singh and K Vijayragavan (2010): Extent of Adoption of Best Practices by Award Winning Agripreneurs of Tamil Nadu, Journal of Community Mobilization for Sustainable Development, Vol V(2) Dec 2010.
- Singh Rashmi, M.S. Nain, J.P. Sharma and J.R. Mishra (2016). Developing agripreneurship for sustainable farm income: action research study on women farmers of Hapur district, Uttar Pradesh. Journal of Community Mobilization and Sustainable Development. 11(1):127-135.
- Pankaj Kumar Sinha, Rashmi Singh and V.K.Yadav. 2011. Correlates and Facilitative Factors for Babycorn Entreprize Development in Haryana, Journal of Community Mobilization and Sustainable Development Vol. 6(2), 221-225, July-December, 2011
Rashmi Singh and Sinha B.P. 2011. Entrepreneurial Performance of Women. International Journal of Extension Education, 7 (Nov 11): 8-20.
- Shitu A. G., Nain M. S., and Singh Rashmi (2018). Developing Extension Model for Smallholder Farmers uptake of Precision Conservation Agricultural Practices in Developing Nations: Learning from Rice-Wheat System of Africa and India. Current Science. 114(4),814-825.
- Nain M.S., Rashmi Singh, J.P. Sharma, R.R. Burman and V.P. Chahal (2015). Participatory identification and prioritization of agri enterprises in national capital region of India. Indian Journal of Agricultural Science. 85(6), 787-791.
Patent / Technologies / Methodologies / System etc. (Upto Five) :
- Process Model of Agripreneurship Development
- System of Institutional Convergence of Synergistic strengths for Women Entrepreneurship Development
- Trainers and Teaching Manuals for Entrepreneurship Development -Designed Training Modules and Developed training methodology
- Entrepreneurial Technical Information Packages(ETIPs) developed for potential agripreneurs
- Delineated Factors of Successful Agripreneurship
Awards / Recognitions / Fellowship (Upto Five) :
- International Expert on Women Entrepreneurship by Asian Productivity Organisation, Japan
- Prof. Ram Nath Singh Puruskar for Technical book writing in Hindi by ICAR-IARI
- Prof Y P Singh Memorial Award by Indian Society of Extension Education
- Fellow Award of Indian Society of Extension Education, New Delhi
- Fellow Award of Society for Community Mobilizaion and Sustainable Development, New Delhi