M.Sc. : Dr YS Parmar University of Horticulture & Forestry, Solan
Ph.D : CCS Haryana Agriculture University, Hisar
PG School, Faculty Disciplines : IARI Seed Science & Technology
No. of Students Guided : - M.Sc : Nil
Ph.D : Nil
Publications (Top 10 Publications having NAAS rating 6 and above with first or corresponding author only) :
- VK Pandita, SC Rana, D. Chaudhary, V. Kumar (2004). Effect of plant spacing on Onion seed yield and quality. Indian J. Agric. Sci.
- VK Pandita, SC Rana, D. Chaudhary, V. Kumar (2005). Seed Productivity and quality in relation to plant spacing in carrot. Indian J. Agric. Sci.
- S.C. Rana, V.K. Pandita and S. Sirohi (2014) Influence of spacing and number of leaf cuttings on seed yield in fenugreek. Legume Research.
- S.C. Rana, V.K. Pandita, R.S. Chhokar and S. Sirohi (2014) Effect of pre and post emergence herbicides on weeds and seed yield of gardenpea. Legume Research.
Patent / Technologies / Methodologies / System etc. (Upto Five) :
- Broad bean variety-Pusa Udit
- Cucumber variety-Pusa Barkha
- Bitter guard variety- Pusa Purvi
- Gehoon mein kheera-Kakdi Vargiye Sabjiyon ki Antar-rilay Utpadan Praudogiki
- Enhancing the profitability through relay cropping of muskmelon in wheat in rice-wheat system.
Awards / Recognitions / Fellowship (Upto Five) :
- Best poster award for poster presentation on �Entrepreneurship through vegetable cultivation� in International Congress on �Urban Green Spaces� held at New Delhi