M.Sc. : College of Agriculture, Kolhapur under MPKV, Rahuri, Maharashtra
Ph.D : ICAR- National Dairy Research Institute, Karnal, Haryana
Patent / Technologies / Methodologies / System etc. (Upto Five) :
- Developed a film/video on 'Scientific Interventions for Upscaling Rural Piggery' in three different languages i.e., English, Hindi and Assamese for the pig farmers.
- Developed a knowledge test for measuring the knowledge of small-scale pig producers on scientific pig production practices.
- Developed a composite adoption index for measuring the adoption rate of scientific pig production practices by the small-scale pig producers.
- Developed two psychometric scales to measure awareness and risk perception of the dairy farmers on animal waste management in urban and peri-urban areas of National Capital Region (NCR), India.
- Developed a composite index to measure the waste management efficiency of the dairy farmers in urban and peri-urban areas of National Capital Region (NCR), India.
Awards / Recognitions / Fellowship (Upto Five) :
- Best Trainee Award for securing 1st Rank in the 108th Foundation Course for Agricultural Research Service (FOCARS) organized at ICAR-NAARM, Hyderabad from 02/07/2018 to 29/09/2018.
- Bronze medal and merit certificate for academic excellence during Ph.D. in ICAR-NDRI awarded on 23.03.2019.
- Received UGC-JRF fellowship during Ph.D. Programme and ASPEE foundation fellowship during M.Sc. Programme
- Best paper presentation and poster presentation awards in the in the International seminar on Sustainable urban agricultural systems and community resilient cities on 22nd March, 2022 organized by CoA, Vellayani, KAU, Thiruvanthapuram, Kerala on the topics “Animal waste management in urban and peri-urban dairy farms: Insights from Natiponal Capital Region (NCR), India” and “Is urban pig farming sustainable?” respectively.
- Best Agricultural Extension Book Award with First Prize for the year 2022 by MANAGE, Hyderabad for the book "A-Z of Pig Farming"