M.Sc. : G. B. Pant University of Agriculture & Technology, Pantnagar
Ph.D : ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi
PG School, Faculty Disciplines : Agricultural Economics
Publications (Top 10 Publications having NAAS rating 6 and above with first or corresponding author only) :
- M. L. Nithyashree. (2021). The role of the macro environment and firm-specific characteristics in improving the resource use efficiency of the Indian food processing industry, Agricultural Economics Research Review, 34: 347-565.
- M. L. Nithyashree., & Pal, Suresh. (2020). Rising capital intensity and employment potential of Indian food processing industry. Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, 75(4), 518¬¬–533. ISSN:2582-7510.http://isaeindia.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/Vol.-75-No.-4-October-December-2020.pdf
- M. L. Nithyashree., Mukri Ganapati., Balasubramanian, M., & Gadag, R. N. (2020). Export performance and prospectus of maize (Zea mays L.) in India, Maize Journal, 9(2), 125-130. ISSN:2278-8867. https://mtaisociety.weebly.com/uploads/1/9/1/1/19115893/maize_j._vol_9_number_2_o tober_2020.pdfBook Chapter
- M. L. Nithyashree and Pal Suresh (2013). Regional Pattern of Agricultural Growth and Rural Employment in India: Have Small Farmers Benefitted? Agricultural Economics Research Review, 26 (Conf.): 1-11.
- Balasubramanian, M., Anbukkani, P., M. L. Nithyashree., Reddy, K. K., & T Arivelarasan, T. (2019). Adoption and impact of water-saving technologies in the Nagarjuna Sagar Project area of Andhra Pradesh, Agricultural Economics Research Review, 32(2), 229–237. DOI: 10.5958/0974-0279.2019. 00034.X
- Aditya, K. S., Subash, S. P., Praveen, K.V., M. L. Nithyashree., Bhuvana, N., and Sharma Akriti. (2017). Awareness about Minimum Support Price and its impact on diversification decision of farmers in India. Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies, 4(3): 514�526. doi:10.1002/app5.197.
- Venkatesh, P., M. L. Nithyashree., Sangeetha, V., and Pal, S. (2015). Trends in Agriculture, Non-farm Sector and Rural Employment in India : An insight from state level analysis, Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 85(5), 671�677.
- Venkatesh, P., Balasubramanian, M., Praveen, K.V., Aditya, K. S., Vijai Babu, D., M. L. Nithyashree., & Amit Kar. (2017). Agro-Processing Industry and Farmers’ Linkages: Pattern and Impact on Enhancing Farmers’ Income in Tamil Nadu, Agricultural Economics Research Review, 30(Conf), 13-25.
- Anbukkani, P., M. L. Nithyashree., & Kumar, P. (2016). Productivity and Sustainability of Rice-Wheat System in Indo-Gangetic Plains. Indian Journal of Economics and Development, 12(3), 549-556.
- P. Venkatesh., & M. L. Nithyashree. (2014). Institutional Changes in Delivery of Agricultural Inputs and Services to Farm Households in India, Agricultural Economics Research Review, 27 (Conf.), 85-92.
Awards / Recognitions / Fellowship (Upto Five) :
- Dr. R. T. Doshi award for best paper presentation, 2013
- Uma Lele Mentorship Research Grant, 2020, Sponsored by Agricultural & Applied Economics Association (AAEA), USA.