M.Sc. : G. B. PANT UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE AND TECHNOLOGY
Ph.D : G. B. PANT UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE AND TECHNOLOGY
PG School, Faculty Disciplines : SOIL SCIENCE AND AGRIL CHEMISTRY
No. of Students Guided : - M.Sc : 4
Ph.D : 0
Publications (Top 10 Publications having NAAS rating 6 and above with first or corresponding author only) :
- Conservation Agriculture in rice-mustard cropping system for five years: Impacts on crop productivity, profitability, water-use efficiency, and soil properties TK Das, CP Nath, S DAS*, S Biswas, R Bhattacharyya, S Sudhishri, R Raj, ... Field Crops Research 250, 107781
- Priming maize seeds with cyanobacteria enhances seed vigour and plant growth in elite maize inbreds V Sharma, R Prasanna, F Hossain, V Muthusamy, L Nain, S Das*, ... 3 Biotech 10 (4), 1-15
- Response of oxidative stability of aggregate-associated soil organic carbon and deep soil carbon sequestration to zero-tillage in subtropical India K Modak, A Ghosh, R Bhattacharyya, DR Biswas, TK Das, S Das*, G Singh Soil and Tillage Research 195, 104370
- Four years of conservation agriculture aﬀects topsoil aggregate-associated 15nitrogen but not the 15nitrogen use eﬃciency by wheat in a semi-arid climate ARS Ranjan Bhattacharyya, T.K. Das,, S. Das*, Abir Dey, A.K. Patra, R ... Geoderma 337, 333-340
- Crop rotation and residue management effects on soil enzyme activities, glomalin and aggregate stability under zero tillage in the Indo-Gangetic Plains G Singh, R Bhattacharyya, TK Das, AR Sharma, A Ghosh, S Das*, P Jha Soil and Tillage Research 184, 291-300
- Soil quality indices in a conservation agriculture based rice-mustard cropping system in North-western Indo-Gangetic Plains. • Das, S., Bhattacharyya, R., Das, T.K., Sharma, A.R., Dwivedi, B.S., Meena, M.C., Dey, A., Biswas, S., Aditya, K., Agarwal, P., Biswas, A.K., Chaudhari, S.K., (2021). Soil and Tillage Research. 208(2):104914.
- Rice straw incorporation mobilizes inorganic soil phosphorus by reorienting hysteresis effect under varying hydrothermal regimes in a humid tropical Inceptisol. Ghosh, A., Biswas, D.R., Das Shrila., Das, T K., Bhattacharyya, R., Alam, K., Rahman, M.M. 2023. Soil & Tillage Research, 225, 105531.
- Elevated CO2 alters aggregate‑carbon and microbial community but does not affect total soil organic C in the semi-arid tropics, Bhattacharyya, R., Bhatia, A., Chakrabarti, B., Saha, N.D., Pramanik, P., Ghosh, A., Das, S., Singh, G., Singh, S.D. 2023. Applied Soil Ecology, 187, 104843. SSN 0929-1393, ttps://doi.org/10.1016/j.apsoil.2023.104843.
- Rice residue recirculation enhances mobilization and plant acquisition of soil inorganic phosphorus by increasing silicon availability in a semi-arid Inceptisol. Ghosh A, Biswas DR, Bhattacharyya R, Das S,Das TK, Lal K, Saha S, Alam K, Casini R,Elansary HO and Manjangouda SS (2023)Front. Sustain. Food Syst. 7:1059450. doi: 10.3389/fsufs.2023.1059450
- Boron fractions and its availability in soils of the Indo-Gangetic plains R Das, R Kumar, D Sarkar, S Das, AK Pradhan, D Das, M Srivastava, (2023) Catena 222, 106877
Patent / Technologies / Methodologies / System etc. (Upto Five) :
- 1. Soil quality indices in a conservation agriculture based rice-mustard cropping system in North-western Indo-Gangetic Plains
- 2. Dynamics of soil carbon and phosphorous under conservation agriculture
- 3. Temperature sensitivity of soil carbon as effected by different nutrient, residue, tillage management and land use management systems
Awards / Recognitions / Fellowship (Upto Five) :
- Early Career Research Award for the project proposal on ASSESSING STOCKS AND STABILIZATION MECHANISMS OF SOIL CARBON AS AFFECTED BY LAND USE AND MANAGEMENT PRACTICES IN THE NORTHWESTERN INDO-GANGETIC PLAINS by SERB, DST under ECRA Scheme in January, 2017.
- Krishi Vigyan Gaurav (2016):Manad Upadhy” Bhartiya Krishi Anusandhan Samiti and Agricultural Research Communication Centre. 2016
- Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund (JNMF) fellowship for doctoral studies (2008-2011)
- ICAR-Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) ICAR 2006-2008
- Gold Medal during B.Sc. (Agriculture) Hons. U.B.K.V. 2006