M.Sc. : CSK Himachal Pradesh Agricultural University, Palampur (H.P)
Ph.D : CSK Himachal Pradesh Agricultural University, Palampur (H.P)
Publications (Top 10 Publications having NAAS rating 6 and above with first or corresponding author only) :
- Kapoor C, Shweta Singh, R.K. Avasthe, Chandramani Raj, Matber Singh and Hissay L. Lepcha (2022) Morphological description based on DUS characters and molecular characterization of ‘Sikkim Primitive’ Maize: an endangered unique genetic resource. Plant Genetic Resources: Characterization & Utilization, https://doi.org/10.1017/S1479262122000065.
- Kapoor C, Chaudhary HK, Sharma P, Relan A, Manoj NV, Singh K and Sood VK. (2022). In-vivo haploid induction potential of Himalayan maize (Zea mays L.) and cogon grass (I.cylindrica) gene pools in different segregational cycles of intra and inter generic crosses ofwheat. Plant Genetic Resources: Characterization & Utilization, 1-8, doi10.1017/S1479262121000642
- Sharma P, Chaudhary HK, Kapoor C, Manoj NV, Singh K and Sood VL. 2021. Molecular cytogenetic analysis of novel wheat-rye translocation lines and their characterization for drought tolerance and yellow rust resistance. Cereal Research Communications, https://doi.org/10.1007/s42976-021-00212-7.
- Kapoor C, H. Kalita, R. Gopi, A. Pattanayak, Ravikant Avasthe, Matber Singh,Chandramani Raj and Shweta Singh (2020). Cross genera amplification of ginger EST SSRs in large cardamom using genomic DNA isolated from standardized simplified protocol for members of Zingiberaceae. Indian Journal of Biotechnology, 19, 323-330.
- Kapoor C, H.K. Chaudhary, A. Relan, N.V. Manoj, K. Singh, P. Sharma (2020). Haploid induction efficiency of diverse Himalayan maize and cogon grass gene pools in hexaploid and tetraploid wheats and triticale following chromosome elimination mediated approach of doubled haploidy breeding. Cereal Research Communications, 48(4), 539-545.
- Kumar A, Kapoor C, Rahman H, Karuppaiyan R, Rai S and Denzogpa R (2016). Multivariate analysis of ginger (Zingiber officinale Rosc.) germplasm of North Eastern India. Indian Journal of Genetics and Plant Breeding 76: 221-223.
Patent / Technologies / Methodologies / System etc. (Upto Five) :
- Sikkim Sankul Makka-1 (Maize OPV for organic conditions)
- SKMC-2 (Maize OPV for organic conditions)
- Sikkim Rajmash-1
- Sikkim Dhan-1, Sikkim Dhan-2, Sikkim Dhan-3, Sikkim Dhan-4 (Rice varieties for organic conditions)
- Sikkim Pahelo Bhatmas-1 (Soybean variety)
Awards / Recognitions / Fellowship (Upto Five) :
- ICAR Senior Research Fellowship
- Young Scientist Award (Extension Education) - 2018 (Society of Extension Education, Agra)
- Young Scientist Award (Agriculture & Allied)-2019 by Dr. Ram Avatar Shiksha Samiti (DRASS)