M.Sc. : Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture & Technology, Kanpur (U.P.)
Ph.D : ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi
PG School, Faculty Disciplines : Agronomy
Publications (Top 10 Publications having NAAS rating 6 and above with first or corresponding author only) :
- Raj, R., Das, T.K., Chakraborty, D., Bhattacharyya, R., Babu, S., Govindasamy, P., Kumar, V., Ekka, U., Sen, S., Ghosh, S., Roy, A. and Sharma, T. 2022. Soil physical environment and active carbon pool in rice–wheat system of South Asia: Impact of long-term conservation agriculture practices. Environmental Technology & Innovation 29: 102966 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.eti.2022.102966 (NAAS Score 13.76).
- Raj, R., Das, T.K., Pankaj, Banerjee, T., Ghosh, A., Bhattacharyya, R., Chakraborty, D., Prasad, S., Babu, S., Kumar, V., Sen, S. and Ghosh, S. 2022. Co-implementation of conservation tillage and herbicides reduces weed and nematode infestation and enhances the productivity of direct-seeded rice in North-western Indo-Gangetic Plains. Frontiers in Sustainable Food Systems. 6:1017013 doi: 10.3389/fsufs.2022.1017013 (NAAS Score 11.01).
- Raj, R., Das, T.K., Kaur, R., Shekhawat, K., Singh, R. and Singh, V.K. 2020. Effects of nitrogen and densities on interference and economic threshold of Phalaris minor in wheat. Crop Protection. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cropro. 2020.105215 (NAAS Score 9.04).
- Raj, R., Kumar, A., Solanki, I.S., Dhar, S., Dass, A., Gupta, A.K., Kumar, V., Singh, C.B., Jat, R.K. and Pandey, U.C. 2017. Influence of crop establishment methods on yield, economics and water productivity of rice cultivars under upland and lowland production ecologies of Eastern Indo-Gangetic Plains. Paddy and Water Environment, 15: 861-877 (NAAS Score 7.55).
- Raj, R., Das, T.K., Kaur, R., Singh, R. and Shekhawat, K. 2018. Invasive noxious weed management research in India with special reference to Cyperus rotundus, Eichhornia crassipes and Lantana camara. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 88 (2): 181-196. (NAAS Score: 6.37).
- Raj, R., Das, T.K., Pankaj, Ghosh, A., Bhattacharyya, R., Chakraborty, D., Prasad, S., Banerjee, T., Kumar, V., Sen, S., Ghosh, S., Roy, A. and Rathi, N. 2022. Weed management in direct-seeded rice under a long-term conservation agriculture-based rice (Oryza sativa)-wheat (Triticum aestivum) system. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 92 (7): 886–91 https://doi.org/10.56093/ijas.v92i7.116246 (NAAS Score 6.37).
Patent / Technologies / Methodologies / System etc. (Upto Five) :
- Determined the economic threshold of Phalaris minor in wheat as 6, 8 and 10 plants m-2, respectively at 100, 150 and 180 kg N ha-1 in wheat.
- Rice establishment methods (DSR, TPR, SRI) were evaluated with different groups of rice varieties i.e., aromatic, non-aromatic and hybrids under upland and low land ecology.
- Weed management protocol for controlling weeds in transplanted rice.
- Integrated nutrient management for late sown wheat under boron deficient soil of North Bihar.
- Integrated nutrient management protocol for baby corn- pea (v) -wheat-summer green gram cropping system
Awards / Recognitions / Fellowship (Upto Five) :
- Chaudhary Charan Singh Pratibha Purshkar for securing second position in B.Sc.Ag (Hons) at university level by Kisan Trust, New Delhi.
- University Silver Medal in B.Sc(Ag) for securing second position in B.Sc.Ag (Hons)
- Kirtikar Gold Medal for securing highest marks in plant pathology in B.Sc.Ag (Hons)
- University Bronze Medal in M.Sc (Ag) for securing third position in University.