Last Updated: 15 February 2017
Research Papers (During the past ten years):
- S. K. Sharma, Y.V. Singh, Suruchi Tyagi and Arti Bhatia. (2016). Influence of rice varieties, nitrogen management and planting methods on methane emission and water productivity. Paddy and Water Environment. 14(2): 325-333. (NAAS rating. 6.87).
- S.P. Jeevan Kumar, S. Rajendra Prasad, Madan Kumar, Chandu Singh, A.K. Sinha andAvinashPathak. (2016). Seed Quality Markers: A Review. Research & Reviews: Journal of Botanical Sciences. pp 13-17 (NAAS rating-6.33 or Impact factor: 0.33).
- S. K. Sharma, Suruchi Tyagi, Y.V.Singh, B.S.Tomar and K.K.Singh. (2015). Productivity and profitability of aerobic rice (Oryza sativa) as influenced by varieties and integrated nitrogen management. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 85 (11): 1435-9. (NAAS rating. 6.17).
- S. K. Sharma,Y.V. Singh, Suruchi Tyagi and B.S.Tomar. (2015). Influence of varieties and integrated nitrogen management on productivity and nutrient uptake in aerobic rice (Oryza sativa). Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 85(2): 246-50. (NAAS rating. 6.17).
- S. K. Sharma, Suruchi Tyagi and Y.V. Singh. (2013). Influence of varieties and integrated nitrogen management on soil nutrient status and nutrient concentration in grain and straw of aerobic rice. Journal of Soil and Water Conservation. 12(4):333-341. (NAAS rating. 7.75).
- Y.V. Singh,K.K. Singhand S.K.Sharma. (2013). Influence of crop nutrition and varieties under two systems of cultivation on quality, seed yield of rice and water use. Rice Science. 20(2):129-138. (NAAS rating. 5.33).
- Y.V. Singh,K. K. Singh, S.K. Sharma and D.S. Meena. (2010). Effect of integrated nutrient management on yield and seed quality in rice. Oryza. 47(3):215-220. (NAAS rating. 4.44).
- K. K. Singh, Y.V. Singh and S.K. Sharma. (2010) . Influence of biofertilizers and urea application on grain yield and quality attributes in rice (Oryza sativa) cultivars. Journal of Soil and Water Conservation. 9(4):271-276. (NAAS rating. 7.75).
- Kumar Kant Singh and S.K.Sharma, (2009). Effect of Distillery Effluent Based Pressmud Compost on Seed Yield and Seed Quality Attributes in Rice (Oryza sativa) Cultivar Pusa Basmati No-1. Journal of Soil and Water Conservation. 8(4):67-71. (NAAS rating. 7.75).
- Dayal Sarveshwar, yash gupta and Ramesh Chand and M. R. Verma (2008). Optimization of temperate radish shoot-root in non-chilling climate. Indian J. Agric. Chem. 41(1): 19-24. (NAAS rating. 2.00).
- Dayal Sarveshwar, yash gupta and Ramesh Chand (2007). Radies seed germinability and plant stand relationship in temperate climate. Environment and ecology. 25 (4): 1154-1157. (NAAS rating. 4.18).
- Chand Ramesh, Jai Singh, K.K. Singh, Shiv Kumar and S.C. Dekshit (2007). Institution wise varietal study wheat seed production in haryana state during. General of rural and agricultural research. 8 (2):83-84.
- K. K. Singh, J.N Singh, S.K.Lal and S.K. Sharma (2007). Seed treatment with chloropyriphos on field emergence and seed yield in Pusa Vishal mungbean (Vigna radiata ). Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 77(11): 744 -747. (NAAS rating. 6.17).
- Kumar Kant Singh, Ramesh Chand and S.K. Sharma. (2011). Matar Ka Beej Utpadan. In: Shakey phasalon mein sankar beej utpadan. (ISBN 978-81-88708-68-0). Pp 18-23.
- Kumar Kant Singh and S.K. Sharma. (2010). Gehu Ka Beej Utpadan Tatha Bhandaran. Dhanya, Dalhan Evame Bagvani Phasalo Ka Beej Utpadan.ICN:H-91/2010. pp 5-18.
- Lal Sandeep kumar and Ramesh Chand (2009). Effectiveness of specific gravity separation in enhancing the sed quality of onion seeds. 2nd National Conference on innovation in Indian Science , Engineering and Technology held 17-19 july at National Physical Laboratory New Delhi. Smarika page no. 212-213.
- Dayal S., Yash Gupta and Ramesh Chand (2007). Poster paper abstract titled Flowering appearance temperate region in 2nd Indian horticulture congress held 18-21 april at ICAR research complex for NE region, barapani Meghalaya.