Last Updated: 29 January 2016
Regional Station Karnal - Research Papers
- Ashwani Kumar and Pandita, V.K.(2015) Effect of integrated nutrient management on seed yield and quality in okra (Abelmoschus esculentus). Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 85(8):1092-6.
- Munshi, A.D., Ravinder kumar, Behera, T.K., Sureja, A.K, Pandita, V.K. and Rana, S.C.(2015)
Pusa Barkha is ideal cucumber for kharif season, Indian Horticulture 60 (2): 9-10.
- Rana, S.C., Pandita,V.K., Chhokar R.S. and Sanjai Sirohi (2015) Effect of pre and post emergence herbicides on weeds and seed yield of garden pea. Legume Research, 38 (4): 484-487.
- Singh, P.K., Pandita, V.K. and Tomar , B.S. (2015) Prediction of seedling emergence in onion
(Allium cepa) through saturated salt accelerated ageing test. Indian Journal of Agricultural
- Singh, P.K., Pandita, V.K., Tomar , B.S. and Seth R. (2015) Standardization of priming treatments for enhancement of seed germination and field emergence in carrot. Indian J. Horticulture 72 (2): 306- 309.
- Ajay B.C., M. Byregowda, H. Prashanth Babu, G.N. Veera Kumar, M. Reena (2014). Variability and transgressive segregation for yield and yield contributing traits in pigeonpea crosses. Electronic Journal of Plant Breeding 5(4): 786-791. (NAAS rating 4.19).
- Ajay B.C., M. Byregowda, P.S. Prasad, G.N. Veera Kumar, H. Prashanth Babu, B.N. Gnanesh S.C. Venkatesh, K.N. Ganapathy, R. Abdul Fiyaz, K.T. Ramya (2015). Identification of AFLP markers linked to Fusarium wilt disease in pigeonpea (Cajanus cajan (L.) Millsp.). Legume Research 38(1):126-130. (NAAS rating 6.14).
- Chopra Nisha, N.K. Chopra, K.C. Nagar and H. Prashanth Babu (2012) Influence of integrated weed management on production and quality in muskmelon seed (Cucumis melo) Seed Res. 40(2): 113-117. (NAAS rating 3.20) (Pending issue pub. in 2014-15).
- Gupta Anuja, S.N. Sinha and S.S. Atwal (2014). Modified Atmosphere Technology in Seed Health Management: Laboratory and Field Assay of Carbon Dioxide Against Storage Fungi in Paddy. Plant Pathology Journal 13 (3): 193-199. (NAAS rating 6.76).
- Koushik, Paul, N.K. ChopraP.G. Soni, Rakesh Kumar and Gautam Mondal (2014).Influence of different Nitrogen levels and Weed Control on yield and chemical composition of Mustard (Brassica rapa L. sub chinensis) Fodder. Indian J. Anim. Nutr. 31(4): 400-403. (NAAS rating 4.51).
- Kumar, Ashwani, Anuja Gupta, S.S. Atwal, V.K. Maheshwari and C.B. Singh (2015). Post Harvest Management of Karnal Bunt, a Quarantine Disease, in Wheat. Plant Pathology Journal 14(1): 23-30. (NAAS rating 6.76).
- Kumar, Ravindra, Anuja Gupta, V.K. Maheshwari and S.S. Atwal (2014). Health Status of Farmers’ saved seed of various paddy varieties in Haryana, India. Plant Pathology Journal 13(3): 186-192. (NAAS rating 6.76).
- Kumar, Ravindra,Asha Sinha, Seweta Srivastava and Saurabh Singh (2014). Evaluation of substrates for mass multiplication of green manure associated fungi for biological control of soil borne phytopathogens. Indian Phytopath. 67(4): 396-401. (NAAS rating 4.59).
- Kumar, Ravindra, Gaurav Mahajan, Seweta Srivastava, Asha Sinha (2014). Green Manuring: a Boon for Sustainable Agriculture and Pest Management - a Review. Agricultural Reviews 35 (3): 196 – 206. (NAAS rating 3.31)
- Pandita, V.K., P. Patil, B.S. Tomar and R. Seth (2014). Controlled deterioration and paper-piercing tests predict seedling emergence potential in okra seed lots. Scientia Horticulturae 179: 21–24. (NAAS rating 7.5).
- Singh, Akanksha, H. K. Dikshit, Neelu Jain, D. Singh and R.N. Yadav (2014). Efficiency of SSR, ISSR and RAPD markers in molecular characterization of mungbean and other Vigna species. Indian Journal of Biotechnology 13: 81-88. (NAAS rating 6.51).
- Singh, A.K, S.G. Krishnanm, M. Nagarajan, P.K. Bhowmik, S.S. Atwal, R. Seth, N.K. Chopra, S. Chander, V.P. Singh, K.V. Prabhu, D. Singh, S. Kumar and G. Ravindran (2014). Variety Pusa Basmati 1509. Indian Journal of Genetics and Plant Breeding 74(1): 123. (NAAS rating 6.19).
- Singh, P.K., V.K. Pandita, B.S.Tomar and R. Seth(2014). Use of seed vigour tests to predict seedling emergence of carrot. Indian J. Horticulture 71 (4): 516- 521. (NAAS rating 6.11).
- Singh, P.K., V.K. Pandita, P. Patil, B.S. Tomar and R. Seth (2014). Germination and field emergence in osmotic and solid matrix priming in onion (Allium cepa) Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences 84(11):1561-4. (NAAS rating 6).
- Singh, Shyam Sunder, Jai Bhagwan Sharma, Pradeep Kumar Singh, Vinod, Bhanwar Singh, Vinod Kumble Prabhu, Gyanendra Pratap Singh, Ram Kumar Sharma, Dinesh Kumar, Sanjay Kumar, Anju Mahendru Singh, Rajbir Yadav, Neelu Jain, Ramya Parakkunnel, Ram Niwas Yadav, Jagdish Kumar, Murugasamy Sivasamy, Paramasivam Jaiprakash, Akhilesh Nandan Mishra, Sakuru Venkata Saiprasad, Ishwar Singh Solanki, Dharm Pal Walia, Daya Nand Sharma, Nanak Chand and Rajendra Singh (2014). HD 3059 (Pusa Pachheti): A new wheat variety for late sown irrigated conditions of north western plains zone of India. Journal of Wheat Research, 6(2): 176-178. (NAAS rating 3.11).