Last Updated: 14 September 2018
Research Papers (2017-18)
1. Aggarwal, R., Kulshreshtha, D., Sharma, S., Singh, V.K., Manjunatha, C., Bhardwaj, S.C. and Saharan, M.S. 2017. Molecular characterization of Indian pathotypes of Pucciniastriiformistritici and multigene phylogenetic analysis to establish inter- and intraspecific relationship. Genetics and molecular Biology (Accepted).
2. Aggarwal, R., Sharma, S., Gupta, S., Manjunatha, C., Singh, V. K. and Kulshreshtha, D. 2017. Gene based analysis of Puccinia species and development of PCR based marker for the detection of Pucciniastriiformis f. sp.triticicausing yellow rust of wheat, Journal of General Plant Pathology 83 (4) 205–215.
3. Aggarwal, R., Sharma, S.,Manjunatha, C., Kulshrestha, D., and Singh, V. K. 2017. Development and validation of a novel and rapid detection assay for Puuciniastriiformistriticicausing stripe rust of wheat based on Loop Mediated Isothermal Amplification. Australasian Plant Pathology 46:577–583.
4. Agisha V. N., Eapen S.J., Monica V., N. Sheoran, V. Munjal, R. Suseelabhaiand A. Kumar. 2017. Plant endophytic Pseudomonas putida BP25 induces expression of defense genes in black pepper roots: Deciphering through suppression subtractive hybridization analysis.Physiologicaland Molecular Plant Pathology (Elsevier) 100:106-116. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.pmpp.2017.07.006)
5. Asharani Patel, A. Kumar, Kuleshwar Prasad Sahu, NeelamSheoran, VibhutiMunjal. 2017 Bacterial Volatile Compounds: Unexplored bacterial molecule and their roles in agriculture Cutting Edge 7 (8): 9-13
6. Bahukhandi D., N. Manjunatha, D. Vijay and H. V. Singh, 2017. Effect of seed treatments and storage containers on seed quality of berseem (TrifoliumalexandrinumL.), Range Mgmt. & Agroforestry 38 (2): 227-233. (NAAS Rating 6.4).
7. Balamurugan A, Kumar A, MuthamilanM, Sakthivel K,Vibhuti M, Ashajyothi M, Sheoran N, Kamalakannan A, Shanthi A, Arumugam T. 2017. Outbreak of tomato wilt caused by Ralstoniasolanacearum in Tamil Nadu, India and elucidation of its genetic relationship using multilocus sequence typing (MLST), European Journal of Plant Pathology, 10.1007/s10658-017-1414-3
8. Barman, K., Asrey, R., Singh, D., Patel, V.B., Sharma, S. 2017. Effect of Pseudomonas fluorescens formulations on decay and quality of mango (Mangiferaindica) fruits during storage. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences 87 (9): 1214–1218.
9. Basavaraj, Kumar A., Holkar S. K., Jain R. K. and Mandal B. 2017.First Report of Groundnut bud necrosis virus Infecting Periwinkle (Catharanthusroseus) in India. Plant Disease, https://doi.org/10.1094/PDIS-02-17-0259-PDN. NAAS rating 9.19
10. Bashyal BM, Rawat K, Sharma S, Kulshreshtha D, Gopala Krishnan S, Singh AK, Dubey H, Solanke AU, Sharma TR and Aggarwal R. 2017. Whole Genome Sequencing of Fusariumfujikuroi Provides Insight into the Role of Secretory Proteins and Cell Wall Degrading Enzymes in Causing Bakanae Disease of Rice. Front. Plant Sci. 8:2013. doi: 10.3389/fpls.2017.02013. (NAAS rating: 10.30)
11. Bashyal, B. M., Rawat, K., Singh, D., Gopala S. K., Singh, A. K., Singh, N. K and Aggarwal, R. 2017. Screening and identification of new sources of resistance to sheath blight in wild rice accessions. Indian Journal of Genetics and Plant Breeding, 77 (3): 341-347. (NAAS rating: 6.32)
12. Bashyal, B.M., Kharayat, B.S., Kumar, J., Dubey, S.C. and Aggarwal, R. 2017. .An improved method for rapid isolation and quantification of Rhizoctoniasolanifrom mung bean rhizospheric soil. Research Journal of Biotechnology (Accepted). 159.
13. Bharti, P., Jyoti, P., Kapoor, P., Sharma, V., Shanmugam, V. and Yadav, S.K. 2017. Host-induced silencing of pathogenicity genes enhances resistance to Fusariumoxysporum wilt in tomato. Molecular Biotechnology. 59(8): 343-352. (NAAS 2016: 7.88) Impact Factor 1.634.
14. BM BashyalBhupendra Singh Kharayat , Jagat Kumar , SC Dubey and Rashmi Aggarwal. 2018. Histopathological studies of Rhizoctoniasolani infection process in different cultivars of mungbean [Vignaradiata (L.) Wilczek]. National Academy of Science Letters (Accepted). (NAAS rating: 6.37)
15. Borah, Tasvina, R. and Gogoi, Robin. 2017. Mushroom Production: A better subsidiary option for Agriprenurs in North-East India. InSujalaSufala- a Verdent treasure-Trove (Ed. MowsamHazarika), a Souvenir of 4th International Agri-Horti Show- 2017 organized by Directorate of Agriculture and Directorate of Horticulture & FP, Assam in association with Assam Agricultural University and Indian Chamber of Commerce, January 6- 9, 2017. Pp.69-72.
16. Cheruku D, Lal SK, Talukdar A, Mandal B, Yadav P, Singh KP, Kumar S. 2017. Screening and identification of resistant sources against cowpea mild mottle virus (CPMMV) disease in soybean. Indian Journal of Genetics and Plant Breeding (The) 77 (2): 287-292. Naas rating 6.32.
17. Chowdhury, A. K., Saharan, M. S., Aggarwal, R., Malaker, P. K., Barma, N. C. D., Tiwari, T. P., Duveiller, E., Singh, P. K., Srivastava, A. K., Sonder, Kai, Singh, R. P., Braun, H. J. and Joshi, A. K. 2017. Occurrence of wheat blast in Bangladesh and its implication for South Asian wheat production-a review. Indian Journal of Genetics and Plant Breeding 77 (1): 1-9. NAAS Rating I060: 6.32
18. Daimei G, Raina HS, Pukhrambam PD, Saurav GK, Renukadevi P, Malathi VG, Senthilraja C, Mandal B and Raman R. 2017. Influence of Groundnut bud necrosis virus on the life history traits and feeding preference of its vector ThripspalmiKarny.Phytopathology. doi: 10.1094/PHYTO-08-16-0296-R. (Naas rating 8.9)
19. DeebaKamil, T Prameeladevi, Sankar Ganesh, N Prabhakaran, R Nareshkumar and Shan P Thomas. 2017. Green synthesis of silver nanoparticles by entomopathogenic fungus Beauveriabassiana and their bio-efficacy against Mustard aphid (LipaphiserysimiKalt.). Indian Journal of Experimental Biology: 55 555-561 (NAAS 6.00)
20. Dinesh Singh, D.K. Yadav and Shweta Sinha. 2017. Improvement of bio-efficacy of bacterial antagonists by using bleaching powder and resistant cultivars to control bacterial wilt of tomato. Indian J. Hort. 74(4): 552-556.
21. Dinesh Singh, Garima Chaudhary and D K Yadav. 2017. Genetic diversity of Indian isolates of Ralstoniasolanacearumcausing bacterial wilt of eggplant (Solanummelongena). Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences 87 (11): 1466–1475.
22. G. P. Rao, Madhupriya, Manish Kumar, Sonica Tomar, Bishnu Maya Bashyal, S. K. Singh and Joy Michal Johnson. 2018. Detection and identification of four 16Sr subgroups of phytoplasmas associated with different legume crops in India. Eur J Plant Pathol (2018) 150:507–513. (NAAS rating: 7.48)
23. GopiKishan, Rahul Tiwari, G. Prakash, Dinesh Singh and Pratibha Sharma. 2017. Factors affecting mycoparasitism of Sclerotiniasclerotiorum by Trichoderma spp. Indian Phytopath.70 (3): 397-399.
24. Gupta, P.K., Vasistha, N.K., Aggarwal, R., Joshi, A. K. 2017. Biology of B. sorokiniana (syn. Cochliobolussativus) in genomics era. J. Plant Biochem. Biotechnol. DOI 10.1007/s13562-017-0426-6
25. Gurjar, M. S, Jogawat, A. Saharan, M. S and Aggarwal, R. 2017. Response of Putative Pathogenicity-related Genes in Tilletiaindica inciting Karnal Bunt of Wheat. Cereal Research Communications DOI: 10.1556/0806.45.2017.067.
26. Gurjar, M. S., Aggarwal, R., Jogawat, A., Sharma, S. Kulshreshtha, D., Gupta, A.,Gogoi, R., Thirumalaisamy PP and Saini, A. 2017. Development of real time PCR assay for detection and quantification of teliospores of Tilletiaindicain soil. Indian journal of experimental Biology 55: 549-554.
27. Gurjar, M. S., Bhardwaj, N. R., Jain, S., Sharma, S., Gupta, S., and Aggarwal, R. 2017. Identification of resistance sources and expression level of defense-related genes in wheat against Bipolarissorokiniana. Indian Phytopathology DOI 10.1007/s42360-018-0020-4.
28. Kapoor, R. Srivastava, N., Kumar S., Jain R.K. Sharma, S. K. and Baranwal, V. K. 2017. Development of a recombinase polymerase amplification assay for the diagnosis of banana bunchy top virus in different banana cultivar. Arch of Virology 162(9):2791-2796. Referred journal (IF 2.11).
29. KaviSidharthan, V.,Aggarwal, R. and Shanmugam, V. 2018. Selection and characterization of the virulent Fusariumoxysporumf.sp. lycopersici isolate inciting vascular wilt of tomato. International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Sciences. (NAAS 2017: 5.38)
30. Kishan B, Tiwari R, Prakash G, Singh D and Sharma P. 2017. Factors affecting mycoparasitism of Sclerotiniasclerotiorumby Trichoderma spp. Indian Phytopathology. 70(3); 397-399. (NAAS rating: 5.90)
31. Kumar A, Bag MK, Singh R, Jailani AAK, Mandal B and Roy A. 2018. Natural infection of croton yellow vein mosaic virus and its cognate betasatellite in germplasm of different Crambespp in India. Virus Research. 2018 Jan 2; 243:60-64. doi: 10.1016/j. 8.63
32. Kumar R, Palicherla SR, Kadiri S and Mandal B. 2018. PCR based detection of betasatellite associated with the begomoviruses using improved universal primers. Australasian Plant Pathology, Naas rating 7.09
33. Kumar, A., Munjal, V., Sheoran, N, Prameela, T.P., Suseelabhai, R., Aggarwal, and Jain, R.K., Eapen S. J. 2017. Draft genome sequence of highly virulent race 4/biovar 3 of RalstoniasolanacearumCaRs_Mep causing bacterial wilt in Zingiberaceae plants in India. Genome Announcement 5:e01420-16.
34. Kumar, A., Sheoran, N., Ganesan, P., Ghosh, A., Chikara, S.K., Rajashekara, H., Singh, U.D., Aggarwal, R. and Jain, R.K. 2017. Genome Sequence of a Unique MagnaportheoryzaeRMg-Dl Isolate from India That Causes Blast Disease in Diverse Cereal Crops, Obtained Using PacBio Single-Molecule and Illumina HiSeq2500 Sequencing. Genome announcement 5(7): e01570-16.
35. Kumar, Anil, Pandey, V., Singh, Manoj, Pandey, D., Saharan, M. S. 2017. Draft genome sequence of Karnal bunt pathogen (Tilletiaindica) of wheat provides insights into the pathogenic mechanisms of quarantined fungus. PLOS One: 1-15. NAAS Rating P004: 8.81
36. Kumari M, Rai, A.K., Devanna B.N., Singh P.K., Kapoor R., Rajashekara, H, Prakash, G., Sharma, V and Sharma, T.R. 2017. Co-transformation mediated stacking of blast resistance genes Pi54 and Pi54rh in rice provides broad-spectrum resistance against Magnaportheoryzae. Plant Cell Reports. DOI 10.1007/s00299-017-2189-x (NAAS rating: 8.87).
37. Maheshwari Y, Vijayanandraj S, Jain RK and Mandal B. 2018. Field-usable Lateral flow immunoassay for the rapid detection of Macluravirus, large cardamom chirke virus. Journal of Virological Methods. Journal of Virological Methods 253: 43–48. Naas ratings 7.69
38. MS Gurjar, Nitish Rattan Bhardwaj, Shekhar Jain, Sapna Sharma and Rashmi Aggarwal. 2018.Identification of resistance sources and expression level of defense-related genes in wheat against Bipolarissorokiniana. Indian Phytopathology, DOI: doi.org/10.1007/s42360-018-0020-4.NAAS rating-5.9.
39. Mujeebur Rahman Khan, ShumailaShahid, Fayaz A. MohidinandUzma Mustafa. 2017. Interaction of Fusariumoxysporum f. sp. gladioli and Meloidogyne incognitaongladiolus cultivars and its management through corm treatment withbiopesticides and pesticides. Biological Control 115: 95-104. (Impact Factor: 2.48, NAAS rating: 8.31)
40. Pant, R. P., Kapoor, Reetika, Kumar, Shailender, Srivastava, Nishant, Kumar, Manoj and Baranwal V.K. 2017. First report of mild mosaic in ground orchid, Phaiustankervilleae in India associated with infection of Calanthe mild mosaic virus. Plant Disease, 101 (11):1960 ,NAAS rating 9.19
41. Pant, R. P., Kumar R, Arora, Anita and Baranwal, V.K. 2018. Investigation of Mandarivirus and greening bacterium using electron microscopy, PCR and RT-PCR in kinnow mandarin nurseries of Punjab. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences,88 (1): 86-90. NAAS rating 6.22
42. Peeran MF, Kamil D and Prasad L. 2017. Extracellular myco-synthesis of silver nanoparticles fromTrichodermavirens and Metarhizziumanisopliae. J Mycol Pl Pathol47 (4): 424-429. (NAAS 5.79)
43. Peeran MF, Prasad L. and Kamil D. 2018. Characterization of Secondary Metabolites from Rhizopusoryzaeand Its Effect on Plant Pathogens. Int.J.Curr.Microbiol.App.Sci 7(3): 705-710 (NAAS 5.38).
44. Prameela Devi T, N. Prabhakaran and DeebaKamil. 2017. Development of Species Specific Markers for the identification of Trichodermaasperellumand TrichodermaharzianumVegetos 30 (Supplement) (NAAS 5.00)Doi: 10.5958/2229-4473.2017.00177.X
45. Prameela, T. P., Suseela Bhai, R., Anandaraj, M. and A. Kumar. 2017. Development of real-time loop-mediated isothermal amplification for detection of Ralstoniapseudosolanacearum race 4 in rhizomes and soil. Australasian Plant Pathol., https://doi.org/10.1007/s13313-017-0523-y
46. Prameeladevi T, DeebaKamil and R. SudeepToppo. 2018. Silver nanoparticles production by Aspergillusniger and their antibacterial efficacy against Xanthomonascitri and Ralstoniasolanacearum. Journal of Environmental Biology 39 (accepted)(NAAS 6.70)
47. Prasad L., DeebaKamil, N. Singh, O.W. Singh, D.K. Yadava, T. Prameela Devi. 2017. First report of Fusariumequiseti causing stem and root rot on Brassica juncea in India. Journal of Plant Pathology , 99, No 3 (NAAS 7.27)DOI: 10.4454/jpp.v99i3.3924
48. Prasad Lakshman, KunduAditi and Bahukhandi D. 2018. Comparisons of volatile fractions of Fomesfomentarius and Fomesrhabarbarinus. Indian Phytopath. doi.org/10.1007/s42360-018-0003-5. (NAAS Rating 5.9)
49. Raghavendra B.T. and Dinesh Singh. 2017. Effect of β-amino butyric acid in induction of resistance against Xanthomonascampestrispv. campestrisin cabbage. Indian Phytopath.70 (3): 384-387.
50. Rai R, Khurana SMP, Kumar S, Sharma SK, Watpade S, Baranwal V. K., 2017.Characterization of grapevine leaf roll-associated virus 4 from Indian vineyards. J Plant Pathology 99 (1), 255-259 Referred journal (IF 1.26)
51. Ramyashreedevi G S, Dinesh Singh, Arpita Srivastava, K K Biswas and A K Gupta. 2017. Characterization of Xanthomonas species causing bacterial leaf spot disease of pepper (Capsicum annuum) in India. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences 87 (12): 1679–1686.
52. S.C. Dubey, Birendra Singh and N. Srinivasa. 2017. Evaluation of chickpea genotypes against Fusariumwilt for resistant sources. Indian Phytopath.70 (2): 254-255.
53. Shanmugam, V. S., Sharma, V., Bharti, P., Jyoti, P., Yadav, S. K., Aggarwal, R., and Jain, S. 2017. RNAi induced silencing of pathogenicity genes of Fusarium spp. for vascular wilt management in tomato. Ann Microbiol67: 359–369.
54. Shanmugam, V., Sharma, V., Bharti, P., Jyoti, P., Yadav, S.K., Aggarwal, R. and Jain, S. (2017). RNAi induced silencing of pathogenicity genes of Fusariumspp. for vascular wilt management in tomato. Annals of Microbiology 67(5): 359-369 (NAAS 2016: 6.99) Impact Factor 1.232
55. Sharma, Brij B., PritamKalia, Dinesh Singh and Tilak R. Sharma. 2017. Introgression of Black Rot Resistance from Brassica carinata to Cauliflower (Brassica oleracea botrytis Group) through Embryo Rescue. Frontiers in Plant Science.8: doi: 10.3389/fpls.2017.01255.
56. Sharma, J, Sharma, K.K., Kumar, AQ., Mondal, K.K., Thalor, S., Maity, A., Gharate, R., Chinchure, S., Jadhav, V.T. 2017. Pomegranate bacterial blight: Symptomatology and rapid inoculation technique for Xanthomonasaxonopodispv. punicae. Journal of Plant Pathology 99 (1), DOI: 10.4454/jpp.v99i1.3825 (Impact factor 1.04)
57. Sharma, S., Dohroo, N.P., Shanmugam V., Phurailatpam, S., Thakur, N and Yadav, A.N. 2017. Integrated disease management of storage rot of finger (Zingiberofficinale) caused by Fusarium sp. In Himachal Pradesh, India. International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Sciences. 6: 3580-3592 (NAAS 2017: 5.38)
58. Sharma, S.,Jahani, M.,and Aggarwal, R., 201). A comparative virulence analysis in Bipolarissorokiniana based on host interaction with pathogen and its toxin. Indian Phytopathology70 (1): 40-44.
59. Sharma, V. K., Ram Niwas, Karwasara, S. S. and Saharan, M. S. 2017. Progression of powdery mildew on different varieties of wheat and triticale in relation to weather parameters. Journal of Agrometeorology 84-87. NAAS Rating J028: 6.40.
60. Singh Dinesh. 2017. Bacterial wilt of solanaceous crops: Diagnosis, diversity and management. Indian Phytopath.70 (2): 151-163. DOI 10.24838/ip.2017.v70.i2.70607
61. Singh V, Bimal SA, Chikappa GK, Lakshman D, Hooda KS, Kumar A. 2018. Morphological and molecular variability among Indian isolates of Rhizoctoniasolani causing banded leaf and sheath blight in maize. European Journal of Plant Pathology. 10.1007/s10658-018-1447-2.
62. SoniMadhvi and Mondal, K.K. 2017. Xanthomonasaxonopodispv. punicae employs XopL effector to suppress pomegranate immunity. Journal of Integrative Plant Biology. doi: 10.1111/jipb.1261(Impact factor 3.96)
63. Srinivasa, N., DeebaKamil, AvinashSingode and Deekha Gupta.2017.Molecular and Biochemical characterization of potential isolates of Trichodermaspecies effective against soil-borne pathogens. Int.J.Curr.Microbiol.App.Sci, 6(6): 3132-3149.
64. Srinivasa, N., Sriram, S., Chandu Singh and Shivashankar. K.S.2017.Secondary metabolites approach to study the bio-efficacy of Trichodermaasperellum isolates in India.Int.J.Curr.Microbiol.App.Sci, 6(5): 1105-1123.
65. Usha P. Sarma, Preetida J. Bhetaria, Prameela Devi T and AnupamVarma 2017. Aflatoxins: Implications on Health. Ind J ClinBiochem 32(2):124–133 DOI 10.1007/s12291-017-0649-2 (IF-0.97)
66. VermaGeeta, Sharma Manju and Mondal, K.K. 2018.XopR TTSS-effector regulates in planta growth, virulence of Indian strain of Xanthomonasoryzaepv. oryzae via suppressing reactive oxygen species production and cell wall-associated rice immune responses during blight induction. Functional Plant Biology. DOI: 10.1071/FP17147 (Impact factor 2.12).
67. VidyaSagar, S Gopala Krishnan, PriyankaDwivedi, KK Mondal, G Prakash, M Nagarajan and AK Singh. 2017. Development of Basmati rice genotypes with resistance to both bacterial blight and blast diseases using marker assisted restricted backcross breeding.Indian Journal of Genetics and Plant Breeding (The). 78(1); 36-47(NAAS rating: 6.32).
68. Vignesh Kumar P, Sharma S , Rishi N, Baranwal V. K., (2018).Efficient immunodiagnosis of Citrus yellow mosaic virus using polyclonal antibodies with an expressed recombinant virion-associated protein. 3 Biotech 8:39, Referred journal (IF 1.361)
69. Vikas Kumar, Bahukhandi D and Wasnik VK, 2017. An economic analysis of Sorghum seed Production: profitable enterprise for farmers. Agro Economist, 4(1):11-14 (NAAS Rating 4.0).
70. Vikas Kumar, Bahukhandi D, WasnikVinod and Suman M, 2017. Economics of fodder and seed production of important leguminous cowpea crop. International J. Agri. Science and Research (IJASR) Vol.7 (4):83-88 (NAAS Rating 4.0).
71. Yadav DK, Singh and Kumar N. 2017.Induction of defense-related enzymes by Bacillus amyloliquefaciens DSBA-11 in resistant and susceptible cultivars of tomato against bacterial wilt disease.Inter. J. Agric. Res. 12 (4): 172-180 72. Yadav SK, Lal SS, Bag TK, Srivastava AK and Zodape ST. 2017. Evaluation of fertilizer potential of sea weed (Kappaphycus and Gracilaria) saps in potato crop in North Eastern Hill Region of India. Journal of AgriSearch 4 (3): 194-197.
73. Yadav SK, Srivastava AK and Bag TK. 2017. Effect of integration of fertilizers and FYM on productivity and soil health of rainfed potato. Journal of AgriSearch4 (1):23-26.
74. Yadav, S.K., Bag, T.K. and Srivastava, A.K. 2017. Effect of organic manure and biofertilizers on system productivity and profitability of potato (Solanumtuberosum)–French bean (Phaseolus vulgaris) cropping system. Indian Journal of Agronomy 62 (2): 1-4.
1. Aggarwal R, Dubey SC, Gogoi R, Singh D, Mondal KK, Bashyal BM, Singh VK, Prakash G and Srinivasa N. Evaluation of Germplasm under glass house and field conditions against different fungal and bacterial pathogens. Aggarwal R, Jain RK, Bashyal BM (eds.). Plant Pathology Research Series Vol.II. Genomics, Race Profiling and Characterization of Resistance to pathogens, Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi-110012, India. pp xiv+413.
2. Dinesh Singh (2017). Detection of Xanthomonascampestrispv. campestris from seeds and plant parts of cole crops. In: Plant Pathology Series Volume II. Edited by Rashmi Aggarwal, R. K. Jain and Bishnu Maya Bashyal, Division of Plant Pathology, ICAR- IARI, New Delhi. Pp. 349- 359.
3. Dinesh Singh (2017). Detection of Xanthomonasoryzaepv. oryzaefrom seeds and leaves of rice. In: Plant Pathology Series Volume II. Edited by Rashmi Aggarwal, R. K. Jain and Bishnu Maya Bashyal, Division of Plant Pathology, ICAR- IARI, New Delhi. Pp. 307- 317.
4. Dinesh Singh (2017). Race characterization and diversity of Indian isolates of Xanthomonascampestrispv. campestriscausing black rot of crucifers.. In: Plant Pathology Series Volume II. Edited by Rashmi Aggarwal, R. K. Jain and Bishnu Maya Bashyal, Division of Plant Pathology, ICAR- IARI, New Delhi. Pp. 318- 348.
5. Dinesh Singh and R. K. Ranjan (2018). Recent advances in management of bacterial wilt of solanaceous crops. In: Recent Approaches for Management of Plant Diseases, edited by Srikanta Das, Subratta Dutta, B. N. Chakraborty, Dinesh Singh, Indian Phytopathological Society, Division of Plant Pathology, Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi, pp. 205- 246.
6. Dinesh Singh and Rajesh Kumar Ranjan (2017). Diseases of Jasmine and their management. In: Diseases of Ornamaental Crops edit. By V. Devappa, Dinesh Singh and S. Jahagirdar. IPS, New Delhi pages 31- 55
7. Jain S., Choudhary D.K., Sharma K.P., Aggarwal R. (2018). Bacterial Mediated Plant Protection: Induced Systemic Resistance in Soybean. In: Patra J., Das G., Shin HS. (eds) Microbial Biotechnology. Springer, Singapore
8. KaviSidharthan, V.,Aggarwal, R. and Shanmugam, V. (2018). Fusarium wilt of crop plants: Disease Development and Management. In: Wilt Diseases of Crops and their Management. (Ed. Dinesh Singh). Indian Phytopathological Society, New Delhi.
9. KKMondal 2017. Diagnosis of phytopathogenic bacteria in IPM-an overview of traditional and molecular approaches. In Handbook on IPM. ICAR and NCIPM.
10. KKMondal 2017. Identification of bacterial antagonists with special reference to fluorescent pseudomonads. In Handbook on IPM. ICAR and NCIPM.
11. Rashmi Aggarwal, S. C. Dubey, Robin Gogoi, Dinesh Singh, K. K. Mondal, Bishnu Maya Bashyal, Vaibhav Kumar Singh, G. Prakash and N. Srinivasa (2017). Evaluation of germplasm under glasshouse and field conditions against different fungal and bacterial pathogens. In: Plant Pathology Series Volume II. Edited by Rashmi Aggarwal, R. K. Jain and Bishnu Maya Bashyal, Division of Plant Pathology, ICAR- IARI, New Delhi. Pp. 378- 3386.
12. Rashmi Aggarwal, S.C. Dubey, Robin Gogoi, Dinesh Singh, K.K. Mondal, Bishnu Maya Bashyal, Vaibhav Kumar Singh, G. Prakash and N. Srinivasa. 2017. Evaluation of germplasm under glasshouse and field conditions against different fungal and bacterial pathogens. Plant Pathology Research Series Vol-II: Genomics, Race Profiling and Characterization of Resistance to Pathogens. Pp.378-385.
13. Saharan, M. S. 2017. Survey and surveillance of wheat biotic stresses: Indian scenario.In: Management of Wheat and Barley Diseases, Singh, D. P. (ed.), Apple Academic Press, Canada.
14. Singh UD and Prakash G. 2017. Virulence analysis of Magnaportheoryzaecausing blast in rice and identifying resistance genes. Aggarwal R, Jain RK, Bashyal BM (eds.). Plant Pathology Research Series Vol.II. Genomics, Race Profiling and Characterization of Resistance to pathogens, Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi-110012, India. pp xiv+413.
15. Sivasamy, M., Vikas, V. K., Jayaprakash, P., Kumar, J., Saharan, M. S. and Indu Sharma. 2017. Gene Pyramiding for Developing High Yielding Disease Resistant Wheat Varieties. In: Management of Wheat and Barley Diseases, Singh, D. P. (ed.), Apple Academic Press, Canada.
16. Srinivasa N, Nayan Deepak G, Basavaraj K, Jagat Kumar and Raghavendra B T.2017.Ulocladiumatrum: A potential biological control agent. Microbial Antagonists. Published by Indian Phytopathological society.
17. Yadav SK; Lal SS; Bag TK and Singh BP. 2017. Nutrient economy in cropping systems through use of residual fertility of potato (Solanumtuberosum L.) pp 199-204. In: Sustainable Farming and Soil Health Management (Eds: Sanjay Arora and SurajBhan) Soil Conservation Society of India, New Delhi. pp. 374. ISBN: 978-81-909228-7-6.
1. Dinesh Singh (2017). Tools and Techniques of Cell Biology, BioscientificPublidher, New Delhi. Pages 266.
2. Dinesh Singh, B. N. Chakraborty, R. N. Pandey and Pratibha Sharma (2017). Biological control of Crop Diseases: Recent Advances and Perspectives. Indian Phytopathological Society, Division of Plant Pathology, Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi-110 012, pp 780.
3. Nayaka CS, Raj NS, Srivastava RK, Udayashankar AC, Prakash G, Bishnoi HR, Kadvani DL, Singh OV, Niranjana SR, Prakash HS and Tara Sathyavathi C. (2017). Magnaporthe Blast of Pearl Millet in India-Present status and future prospects. All India Coordinated Research Project on Pearl Millet (Indian Council of Agricultural Research), Mandor, Jodhpur-342304, 51pp.
4. Pandey, R. N., Dinesh Singh, N. M. Gohel, Puja Pandey, R. G. Parmar, Sushil Kumar and N. V. Soni (2017). Souvenir and Abstract on special symposium onMicrobial Antagonists: Role in Biological control of Plant Diseases. Deptt. of Plant Pathology, BACA, AAU, Anand- 388 110 & IPS, New Delhi. Pages 174.
5. Singh, V. K., Mathuria R C, Gogoi Robin and Aggarwal, R. (2016). Genhukiphasal me SamkitRogPrabandhan. In:PadapkiRogokiChunoutianabongSamadhan(Eds.A K Misra, Dinesh Singh and Pratibha Sharma). Indian Phytopathological Society. Today &Tomorrow’s Printers and Publishers, Ansari Road, Daryaganj, New Delhi. Pp. 267-276. Bulletin (Hindi) 1. Bashyal, B.M., Prakash, G., Mondal, K.K., Singh, D., Aggarwal, R. (2017). Dhankerog ebon unkaprabondh. ICN: H-159/2017.
Research Papers (2015-16)
- Sakthivel,K., AundyKumar, C. Devendrakumar,Munjal Vibhuti,Sheoran Neelam,R. K. Gautam,K. Kumar,S. Dam Roy, and Boris Alexander Vinatzer (2016) Diversity of Ralstonia solanacearum strains on the Andaman Islands in India, Plant Disease, (NAAS 9.02.)
- Ellur, RK, Khanna, A.,Yadav, A.,Pathania, S., Rajashekara, H., Singh, V.K., Gopalakrishnan, S., Bhowmick, P.K., Nagarajan, M.,Vinod, K.K., Prakash, G., Mondal, K.K., Singh, N.K., and Singh, A.K.2015. Improvement of Basmati rice varieties for resistance to blast and bacterial blight diseases using marker assisted backcross breeding. Plant Science (doi:10.1016/j.plantsci.2015.08.020) (NAAS 9.607).
- Vibhuti Munjal, Agisha Valiya Nadakkakath, Neelam Sheoran, Aditi Kundu, Vibina Venugopal, Kesavan Subaharan,Suseelabhai Rajamma, Santhosh J. Eapen, Aundy Kumar (2015) Genotyping and identification of broad spectrum antimicrobial volatiles in black pepper root endophytic biocontrol agent, Bacillus megaterium BP17Biological Control (Elsevier)doi:10.1016/j.biocontrol.2015.09.005(NAAS 8.05)
- Raghavan Dinesh Muthuswamy Anandaraj, Aundy Kumar, Yogiyar Kundil Bini, Kizhakke Purayil Subila, Ravindran Aravind (2015) Isolation, characterization, and evaluation of multi-trait plant growth promoting rhizobacteria for their growth promoting and disease suppressing effects on ginger Microbiological Research 173: 34–43(NAAS 8.56)
- Maheshwari, Verma H. N., Jain R. K and Mandal B*. 2015. Engineered antibody fragments for immunodiagnosis of papaya ringspot virus. Molecular Biotechnology, (NAAS 8.22).
- Maheshwari Y, Vijayanandraj S, Jain RK, Mandal B*. 2015. Engineered single-chain variable fragment antibody for immunodiagnosis of groundnut bud necrosis virus infection. Arch Virol. DOI 10.1007/s00705-015-2345-y, (NAAS 8.28).
- Sheoran N, Kumar A, Munjal V, Valiya Nadakkakath A, Eapen SJ (2016). Pseudomonas putida BP25 alters root phenotype and triggers salicylic acid signaling as a feedback loop in regulating endophytic colonization in Arabidopsis thaliana. Physiological andMolecular Plant Pathology (Elsevier),93:99-111(NAAS 7.79)
- Sakthivel, K.,R. K. Gautam, K. Manigundan, P. K. Singh, G.S. Laha, Aundy Kumar and R. Velazhahan (2016) Pathogenic Profile of Xanthomonas oryzae pv. oryzae causing Bacterial Blight of Rice in Andaman Islands VEGETOS-An International Journal off Plant Research 29: 44-50(NAAS 6.00)
- Madhupriya, G.P. Rao, Aundy Kumar and V.K. Baranwal (2015) Classification of the sesame Phytoplasma strains in INDIA at the16Sr subgroup level,Journal of Plant Pathology, 97 (3), 523-528(NAAS 7.04)
- Dey, S. S., Kanika Sharma, Bhatia, R., Sandeep Kumar, G. M., Dinesh Singh, Raj Kumar, Chander Parkash (2015). Inter specific hybridization (Brassica carinata x Brassica oleracea) for introgression of black rot resistance genes into Indian cauliflower (B. oleracea var. botrytis L.). Euphytica, DOI 10.1007/s10681-015-1352-0 (NAAS: 7.39)
- Dinesh Singh, Shweta Sinha and R. P. Singh (2015).Detection of Xanthomonas oryzae pv.oryzaefrom seeds and leaves of rice (Oryza sativa) using hrp gene based BIO-PCR marker. Indian J. Agric. Sci. 85 (4): 519–524. (NAAS: 6.14)
- Narayana Bhat M, Dinesh Singh, H R Sardana, S Vennila and Mobin Ahmad (2015). Occurrence and bio-control of stem canker and black scurf (Rhizoctonia solani) of potato (Solanum tuberosum) in subtropical plains of India. Indian J. Agric. Sci. 85(5): 730–733. (NAAS: 6.14)
- Partha Saha, Pritam Kalia, Munish Sharma, Dinesh Singh (2015). New source of black rot disease resistance in Brassica oleracea and genetic analysis of resistance. Euphytica DOI 0.1007/s10681-015-1524-y (NAAS: 7.39).
- Dinesh Singh, Priyanka Singh Rathaur, Ashwariya Singh, and Richa Raghuwanshi (2015). genetic diversity of Xanthomonas campestris pv. campestris isolated fromBrassica crops using RAPD and Rep-PCR. Indian J. Agric. Sci. 85(6): 792–796.(NAAS: 6.14)
- Saha, N. D., Chaudhary, A., Singh, S. D., • Singh, D., Walia, S. and Das, T. K. (2015).Plant pathogenic microbial communication affected by elevated temperature in Pectobacterium carotovorum subsp. carotovorum. Curr. Microbiol. 71(5). DOI:10.1007/s00284-015-0888-5 (NAAS: 7.42)
- Bashyal, B. M., Aggarwal, R., Sharma, S., Gupta, S., Rawat, K., Singh, D., Singh, A. K., Krishnan, S. G., (2015). Occurrence, identification and pathogenicity of Fusarium species associated with bakanae disease of basmati rice in India. Eur. J. Pl. Pathol. DOI 10.1007/s10658-015-0783-8 (7.71).
- Manjunatha C., Aggarwal R., Bharadwaj S.C., and Sharma S.(2015).Virulence analysis and molecular characterization of Indian wheat leaf rust pathotypes (Puccinia triticina). Res. J. Biotechnol. 10 (12): 98- 106 (6.26).
- Saini, Priya, GopalMadhuban, Kumar Rajesh and Gogoi Robin. 2015. Residue, dissipation and safety evaluation of pyridalylnanoformulation in okra [Abelmoschusesculentus (L) Moench]. Environ. Monit. Assess. 187:123. [NAAS , 2014: 7.59]
- K. Viswanath, Taru Sharma, P. Sinha and Mukesh Kumar (2015). Influence of temperature on appressorialformation in M. grisea in relation to cAMP-dependent PKA activity. J Pure and ApplMicrobiol 9: 2903-2912.
- Shanmugam, V., Thakur, H., and Singh, M.K. (2015). First report of root rot caused by Fusarium solani on Calla lily (Zantedeschia ellitiona (H. Knight) Engl.) from India. Plant Disease http://dx.doi.org/10.1094/PDIS-08-14-0861-PDN
- Thakur, H.,Kumar, S.and Shanmugam, V. (2016). First report of Penicillium griseofulvum causing leaf blight on Rheum australe. Journal of Plant Pathology 98 (1), 171-185.
- BM Bashyal,RashmiAggarwal,Sapna Sharma, Sangeeta Gupta, KirtiRawat, Dhiraj Singh, AK Singh,S. Gopala Krishnan (2015). Occurrence, identification and pathogenicity of Fusarium species associated with bakanae disease of basmati rice in India. European Journalof PlantPathology DOI 10.1007/s10658-015-0783-8.(NAAS : 7.49)
- Ashish Kumar Gupta, BM Bashyal, Ravish Choudhary, Mukund Kumar and Ishwar Singh Solanki (2015). First report of Sclerotinia rot of pigeonpea caused by Sclerotiniasclerotiorum (Lib.) de Bary in India. Canadian Journal of Plant Pathology, DOI: 10.1080/07060661.2015.1115782 (NAAS : 7.12)
- Susan Majumdar, BM Bashyal and RL Gupta (2015). Synthesis of Schiff bases of 4-amino-3-mercapto-5-pyridin 4yl-4H, 1, 2, 4 triazole and their evaluation as SAR inducer. Indian Journal of Chemistry. 54(B): 1260-1274 (NAAS : 6.39).
- AK Gupta, IS Solanki, BM Bashyal, Y Singh and K Srivastava (2015). Bakanae of rice: An emerging disease of Asia. The Journal of Animal & Plant Sciences, 25(6): 1499-1514(NAAS : 6.45)
- MS Gurjar, Vinay Sagar, Tusar Kanti Bag, Bir Pal Singh, Sanjeev Sharma, Jeevlatha Arjunan, Rahul R Bakade and Kangabam Suraj Singh (2015). Genetic diversity of Ralstonia solanacearum strains causing bacterial wilt of potato in the Meghalaya state of India. Journal of Plant Pathology. 97(1):135-142.
- Bag TK, MS Gurjar, AK Srivastava, SK Yadav, LC Diengdoh, R Rai, Sukhwinder Singh (2015). Potato (Solanumtuberosum) aeroponics for quality seed production in north eastern Himalayan region of India. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences 85(10): 1360–1364. (NAAS-6.14).
- Singh, V.K., Mathuria, R.C., Singh, G.P., Singh, P.K., Singh, S., Gogoi, R. and Aggarwal, R. 2015. Characterization of yellow rust resistance genes by using gene postulation and assessment of adult plant resistance in some Indian wheat genotypes. Res. on Crops, 16(4): 741-750.(NAAS 6.1)
- Mathuria, R.C., Singh, V.K., Gogoi, R., Singh, U.D. and Aggarwal, R. 2015. Inheritance of stem rust resistance in four Indian bread wheat cultivars. Res. on Crops, 16(4): 733-740. (NAAS 6.1)
- Prabhakaran N, T. Prameela Devi , Sathiyabama M. and Deeba Kamil (2015). Screening of differentTrichoderma species against agriculturally important foliar plant pathogens.J. Env. Biol. 36, 191-198 (NAAS - 6.68).
- Chandra Sekhar V, Prameeladevi T and Deeba Kamil 2015. A combined morpho-molecular approach towards identification of Chaetomiumspecies of India.Journal of Pure and applied Microbiology(NAAS - 6.00).
- Deeba Kamil, Prameeladevi T , N.Prabhakaran, R.K.Sharma 2015. NADH Dehydrogenase Sub unit 6: Asuitable secondary Barcode for speciation of Genus Fusarium. Journal of Pure and applied Microbiology: 09 (NAAS - 6.00).
- Deeba Kamil, T Prameeladevi, Sankar Ganesh, N Prabhakaran, R Nareshkumar and Shan P Thomas (2016). Green synthesis of silver nanoparticles by entomopathogenic fungus Beauveria bassiana and their bio-efficacy against Mustard aphid (Lipaphis erysimi Kalt.). Indian Journal of Experimental Biology. (Accepted) (NAAS - 6.84).
- Bahukhandi, D., RK Sharma and Deeba Kamil, 2015.Evaluation of Variability, Colony Characters, Productivity and Quality Parameters in Different Strains of Agaricus bisporus (Lange)Sing. J. Pure and Appl Microbio, 9 (Spl. Edn.)pp, 249-257 (NAAS -6.2).
- Amalendu Ghosh, Amrita Das, S. Vijayanandraj, Bikash Mandal. Cardamom bushy dwarf virus infection in large cardamom alters colonization preference, life stages and fecundity of aphid vector, Micromyzus kalimpongensis (Hemiptera: Aphididae).Environmental Entomology, 2016. 45 (1):178-84 (NAAS 7.3).
- Sharma, P, Sharma, S.,Singh J., Saha,S. and Baranwal V.K. 2015. Incidence of Lettuce mosaic virus in lettuce and its detection by polyclonal antibodies produced against recombinant coat protein expressed in Escherichia coli. J Virological Methods. 230: 53-58
- Baranwal, V. K.,Jain, P., Saritha, R. K., Jain, R. K., Gautam, N. K. 2015. Detection and partial characterization of Cowpea mild mottle virus in mungbean and urdbean by deep sequencing and RT-PCR. Crop Protection: 33: 77-79.
- Khanna, S., Singh, J., Singh, R.,Kumar, P., Rani, T., Baranwal, V. K., andSirohi, A. 2015. AssuntaBertaccini Evidence of associateion of a ‘Candidatusphytoplasmacynodontis’ with bermuda grass (Cynodondactylon) and ‘Candidatusphytoplasmaasteris’ with periwinkle (Catharanthusroseus) from western UttarPradesh, India Crop Protection: 74: 138-244.
- Madhupriya., Rao, G. P., Kumar, A., andBaranwal, V. K. 2015. Classification of the sesame phytoplasma strains in India at the 16Sr subgroup level. J Plant Pathol. 97 (3), 523-528.
- Kumar, S., Rai, R., and Baranwal, V. K. 2015. Development of an immunocapture–reverse transcription polymerase chain reaction (IC-RT-PCR) using modified viral RNA release protocol for the detection of Grapevine leafroll-associated virus 3 (GLRaV-3). Phytoparasitica 43:311–316.
- Nabi, S.,Madhupriya, Dubey, D. K., Rao, G. P., Baranwal, V.K. and Sharma, P. 2015. Molecular characterization of ‘Candidatusphytoplasmaasteris’ subgroup I-B associated with sesame phyllody disease and identification of its natural vector and weed reservoir in India. Australasian Plant Pathol. 44:289-297.
- Sharma, S. K., Kumar, P. V., Geetanjal A.S., Pun, K.B. and Baranwal, V. K.2015. Subpopulation level variation of banana streak viruses in India and common evolution of banana and sugarcane badnaviruses. Virus Genes, 50(3):450-65
- Ghosh A, Das A, Vijayanandraj S, Mandal B*. 2015. Cardamom bushy dwarf virus Infection in Large Cardamom Alters Plant Selection Preference, Life Stages and Fecundity of Aphid Vector, Micromyzus kalimpongensis. Environmental Entomology, Environmental Entomology, 1–7,doi: 10.1093/ee/nvv161. (IF 1.29)
- A.K. Tiwari, K. Shukla, S. Kumar, Madhupriya and G.P. Rao (2014). ‘Candidatus phytoplasma asteris’ association with leaf yellows and witches’ broom symptoms of Codiaeum variegatum in india. Journal of Plant Pathology96 (4, Supplement), S4.113-S4.131(NAAS6.77)
- Savita Chaube ,Shailender Kumar , Durgesh Dubey , Ajay Kumar Tiwari , Parmatma Prasad Upadhyaya &G.P Rao (2015).Identification of a novel phytoplasma (16Sr XIV-A subgroup).associated with little leaf and witches’ broom of Cannabis sativa L. ssp. sativa and C. sativa L. ssp. indica in India. Phytoparasitica (2015) 43:275–279. (NAAS 6.68)
- S Kumar, A.K. Tiwari, S.K. Holkar, S.K. Duttamajumdar and G.P. Rao (2015). Characterization of 16SrI-B Group phytoplasma associated with Sugarcane leaf yellows disease in India.Sugar Tech17:156-161(NAAS 6.5)
- Madhupriya, G.P. Rao, A. Kumar and V.K. Baranwal (2015). Classification of the sesame phytoplasma strains in india at the 16sr subgroup level. Journal of Plant Pathology (2015), 97 (3), 523-528 (NAAS 6.77)
- Anurag Kashyap, P.D. Nath, S. Acharjee and K.K. Biswas. 2015 .Prevalence of Citrus tristeza virus in North Eastern region of India and molecular characterization of its isolates Indian J. Hort. 72(2): 206-211. (NAAS : 6.7)
- Shruti Godara, S. M. Paul Khurana and K. K. Biswasand.2016. Three variants of cotton leaf curl begomoviruses with their satellite molecules are associated with cotton leaf curl disease aggravation in New Delhi.J. Plant biochem Biotech.DOI :10.1007/s13562-016-0370-x. (NAAS : 6.9)